Haniza's Day Part 2 :)

We are paired by FATE

As they reached the school’s main building, Haniza said goodbye to Kai and started to walk towards her classroom. Suddenly, she felt a gentle tug on her sleeve. As she turned around, she met Kai’s grinning face.

“Umm, which class are you in?”

Haniza tilted her head in confusion “I’m in 2A, why?”

“Same class as me I see…” 

“WHAT? Wait you are going to study in this school?”  

“Yeah, SM wanted us to study in this school…”

“Oh, I see…”

Haniza continued walking to class with Kai, and they sat next to each other. During Social Studies, they started to pass notes to each other.

 

Chat Time + _ +

Jongin: Yo girl, you’re teacher’s quite pretty eh?

Haniza: Umm, ok? Thanks?

Jongin: You’re prettier, Miss Queen-ka~

Haniza: Ha-ha, thanks King-ka~

Jongin: Me? King-ka?

Haniza: Yep! You’re Mr. King-ka!

Jongin: So if we’re both “ka’s”, we are a couple right?

Haniza: Huh?  O x O???

Jongin: Lol…. Haniza sshi, do you like me? Not those type of like that a fan has for his idol, but as a normal boy and girl relationship, do you like me in that way?

Haniza: About this…. I don’t want our relationship to be awkward, and I really do appreciate what we are like now, but since you asked… Yes, I do like you. Sorry…..

 

Kai didn’t pass back the paper for quite a while, and he wasn’t writing anything either. His bangs covered his eyes, making Haniza unable to see his expression, which made Haniza became quite worried, and she regretted what she had wrote. She knew she shouldn’t have confessed. She hated herself so badly now….

 

She couldn’t stand it anymore, so she nudged Kai’s arm softly, and when Kai turned his head, Haniza quickly mouthed the word “Sorry” and continued doing her work. Kai just simple smiled at her.

Soon enough the teacher turned to face the whiteboard and started to write some stuff on the board. Kai quickly tugged Haniza’s jacket and as Haniza looked at him, Kai swiftly pecked Haniza on the lips.

Afterwards, he went back to doing his work too and acted as if nothing has happened.

As Haniza stared into space, unable to recover from the shock she had just received, a small piece of note was passed back to her.

“Hey Love, now you’re not just the Queen-ka of the school, but you’re my Queen too~”

Haniza smiled, and scribbled a reply “And you’re my King of life too!!!!  <3”

When she passed back the note to Kai, she folded her arms and buried her head deep inside.

Kai looked at the paper, then at Haniza’s reaction, then bursted into a laughter. Their classmates, Oceania members, and EXO members stared at him, but Kai didn’t care, he just couldn’t stop laughing. Haniza was just Sooooo cute~

 

Teacher Kim: “YA KIM JONGIN! PLEASE BE QUIET OR YOU SHALL GET OUT OF MY CLASS!!!!!”

~ The End <3 ~

 

 

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Readers and Suscribers please comment on your ideas of Oceania and EXO's pairing name?

Eg: Kris + Rachel= Krisel???????

     Suho + Claudia= Sudia ??????<<< z I know, so please give me ideas by commenting!!!!! Its VERY IMPORTANT, if not, I REALLY CANNOT update the chapters!!!!!! Please? And thanks! Love ya all!