What they were thinking...

We are paired by FATE

Happy moments end fast, when Rachel started to open up a bit, and response at the members question, like,"Are you in same class as Zye?"  "Your birthday is on July the fourth right?" she would nod or shake her head, which shocked the Oceania members as they never thought their leader would care about BORING QUESTIONS. Maybe EXO would change their leader Unnie? They don't know, but they surely hope so......

Oceania's members mind

Claudia: Suho is so gentle and awesome as a leader. He's so mature too...  MY TYPE~~~ And for leader-nim....She suits Chen, but only Baekhyun made her smile and laugh. Kris.....NO,Rachel had suffered too much, I;m not letting the devil go near her at ANY cost

Celest: Chanyeol is such a joker, hahaha~~~ D.O. asked me why I laughed when Chanyeol's jokes were so cold, I found him cute and funny though! I'm weird, hahaha~~~~ Yeollie ah~

Haniza: Kai and I are acting as lovers, but are we? We hold hands to prevent us from getting lost, I fed him meat, he puts on his jacket on me when I was cold, we share an ice-cream cone. But, he never said he liked me, neither did I. But I think I love him~ But how about him??? Hmm.....Rachel Unnie, I support her and Kris, hope they sort things out~ Whee~~~~~~ Kai sshi.... What should I do?  =.=

Zye: Luhan is sweet, and caring, and cute. But does he have a girlfriend? Like, rumours say he does, I don't trust them, but I don't trust myself either... Angela and Tao.... AISH THOSE ING TWO PEOPLE WHEN CAN THEY JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!And most of all, Rachel Unnie.......She should go with Baekhyun, I really want to see Unnie smile and laugh again....

Angela: Unnie ah...... If Kris would hurt you or make you feel unhappy when he's around, I'll protect you and not let him get close to you at all. Heck care about what Tao, no one could stop me from protecting my Unnie!

Rachel:............Where's Kris?........................Baekhyun, haha, so adorable, but why was he blushing just now?........And Chen, nice smile, and he's so warm, like a sunflower.................Damn...... MUST FOCUS ON EATING, WHY AM I LOSING MY MIND?!