Nine.

Trigger

A/N: Sorry, I'm currently an emotional trainwreck. School, home and just generally everything so... I'm trying my best to fit in updates every now and then. I've been so busy with school. Finals just ended and now I'm on break.

Jungkook's P.O.V:

"Yah, lard, get your fat up." Jungkook punched Jimin slightly on his arm.

Jimin put his palm to his head, I could tell he had a pounding headache from last night," Where the hell am I?"

I sighed and put my hand on his shoulder," Does this place not look familiar?" 

"Oh , why am I here?!" His eyes widened.

Although I was younger than him, Jimin always looked and acted more childish than me," You really got ed up last night then."

"Huh??" 

I explained to him what had happened. Jimin's eyes widened in realization of how stupid he was," Okay, at least help me cook. She's waiting in her room. Hopefully catching up on sleep."

End of P.O.V

I looked at the time. Saturday morning, my head still ached from last night. I got up by the smell of what resembled a bakery that was lingering from downstairs. Jungkook must be making something great. I never really trusted him in the kitchen... But then again I never would trust Taehyung in the kitchen, so Jungkook would be first pick between those two. He never really was a good cook, but he made wonderful pasteries and sweets.

"Goodmorning." I heard two voices say to me as I walked at the turn of the kitchen, surprised that Jimin was helping Jungkook bake. Although, one 'goodmorning' was cheery and had a chime to it than the other.

"Goodmorning." I nodded to them. I checked my phone, a text from my older brother. Wow, what a wonder.

"How are you feeling? We still don't know what the plan is for tonight. What happened in there?"

I rolled my eyes, but it made my head sting and replied," Youngjae wasn't kidnapped, he's joined them. I recommend you just don't attend tonight. They'll take everyone out, and I'm sure you don't want anyone we love to be taken out." Send.

"Whatcha' makin'?" I asked the boys, but my eyes on Jungkook. I wasn't really ready to see Jimin.

"Just some breakfast pasteries and bacon." Jungkook replied, knowing I absolutely love bacon and of course... His baking.

"Jagi-- I mean, _____, I'm sorry." Jimin said trying to catch my attention.

"So, I'm going to go get ready. I'll set some clothes up for you guys too."

Jungkook nodded his head, but Jimin didn't do a thing. He should understand my choice in actions.

-

I got dressed simple enough to be covered and simple enough to get by. I tied my hair in a lazy ponytail and walked down the stairs. Seeing in the corner that the food was set on the table and the boys were already eating. I dropped clothes on the couch. 

"Jimin your clothes are on the couch for when you decide to leave, Jungkook your clothes are upstairs on my bed." I ruffled his hair as I was making my way to my seat.

I took a bite at the pastery and it was wonderful. I also took some strips of bacon... Okay, a lot of bacon.

"Bacon is so bad for you." Jimin said, taking strips off of my plate.

I slapped his hand away," Bacon is bad for my health, but it is not bad for me." Hoping he was trying to get the deep meaning behind it. Jungkook was laughing slightly while eating his food.

"So, what's the plans for tonight?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know yet, I'm waiting on Yongguk's reply."

Silence slowly reached the table, but awkward didn't fill in. It was a comforting silence. A silence you would hear without the beeping of social media, without the sound of annoying voices that continously lecture you, it was simple comforting. The comfort of people's prescenes. 

-

I started doing dishes, Jungkook was upstairs getting dressed, and Jimin was getting dressed, but in the living room.

"So, how's Jungkook and you?" Jimin said with a spiteful tone.

"Good, we're planning on what to do today, probably go meet up with B.A.P or something."

"Yongguk... Is okay with Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, ever since Jungkook saved me, it seems like he respects him actually."

"Oh..." Jimin came over to where I was doing dishes and sat on the counter.

"Can you not put your there, people make food there." I laughed.

Jungkook raced down the stairs, clean and ready to go. I loaded the dishes and said," Where do you want to go?"

"Hm, coffee shop? Amusement park? Or do you just want to meet the guys." By "guys" he literally refers to any group of "guys."

"Yeah, coffee shop, lets go meet up with B.A.P for tonight's plans. Then amusement park. Jimin do you want a drop off?" I asked.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." Jimin smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED