Six.

Trigger

I lied on my bed. I didn't want to sleep. This would be my last night to stay up before school starts again. Plus, Sunday was a day made for work, not relaxation. I slipped off my socks and heard the pang of the SD card. I almost forgot about it. I put it into my laptop and chilled back. Something to keep me busy. I carefully went through all of the pictures. There strangely was some pictures of J-Hope and there was only one with Jimin. Otherwise, everything was derp pictures and Jungkook and me. I sighed and just gave up. I didn't bother to deal with it anymore. I took it out and just went online for the rest of the night. I put the SD card on my nightstand. 

One Week Later. Friday.

"Jagi!" Jimin called from behind Jungkook and I. I sighed and slightly rolled my eyes. All week Jimin has only been calling me to get him stuff or to do something. Even though he's been making promises to help me, but he never does. Jungkook must have noticed my irritation because he patted my shoulder and shared a sigh with me.

"Yeah?" I clicked the heels of my shoes and turned to him. Seeing the running boy with a cheesy smile on.

"Can we go get ice cream?" Jimin asked me, going between Jungkook and I.

"You sound like a girl. No, not today Jiminnie. Maybe tomorrow? I'm really tired." I told him, as I continued for my house.

"Fine," Jimin pouted," I'll see you later!" He kissed me on my cheek and went to Namjoon's. 

"So, do you want to come over?" Jungkook asked.

"No, maybe later." I shrugged. I was taking a day off of work. Today was not my day, obviously. 

"Alright, see you later." He waved off and split paths with me. 

I sighed, shoved my hands in my pockets and just went home.

-

I decided it would be a good time to go to the Bangtan. Yongguk hasn't called me in or anything. There's nothing better to do... So might as well. It's around dinner time too, they would be begging me to cook for their poor souls. I just biked over. I knocked on the door a few times. The music was blasting rather loudly. So I just invited myself in. I put the code that Jungkook told me to Namjoon's and opened the door. The lights were all dimmed down except for the kitchen and the music was blasting from Jimin's room. I walked into the kitchen and waved to Namjoon.

"Hi Namjoon, where's Jungkook?"

"He went out with V for awhile. They should be back. Just sit down on the couch and wait. Or you can help me cook." He said with his pink apron, pointing at the other apron on the rack.

"Alright, well, I'm going to Jimin's room. I'll help you later." I started walking but suddenly Namjoon blocked my way.

"No, no, you shouldn't go in there!" He said, blocking my way, still holding a spatula. 

"Why?" I cocked my head to the side.

"It's messy and smells like teenage boy farts and sweat." 

I scoffed in laughter," Bye Namjoon." I said as I pushed his face out of my way.

"WAIT, NO--" He said as I was already opening the door.

"Hi Jiminnie." I said. Looking at the shirtless boy on his bed, playing on his phone. He adverted his eyes, he looked as if he was in panic though.

"What?" I said as I walked in.

"What are you doing here? It's getting late!" He said to me, putting his phone down.

"Jungkook said I could come over whenever I wanted, and I was going to cook for you guys. Well--"

"Jimin! The shower's ready!" I heard a female voice from the bathroom calling him. I also heard my heart crash on the floor into a million puzzle pieces.

"You should leave." Jimin said again.

"Who's that?" I nervously spoke.

"Look, you know, the day I asked you out. Which was about a year ago? Well... I asked you out on a dare. I mean heck, I was bored anyways. It was I ask you out, or I run in the street . Turned out, I didn't know how to say goodbye to you. I also loved that you would do things for me. Even though I didn't fully repay you back. I thought I could grow onto you, but I guess not. Now, I think you should go."

I sighed," You're terrible, Park Jimin. " I picked myself up, even though all harm done only broke me down on the inside. I walked out of the house, bumping my face onto Taehyung's chest.

"Oh, sorry Taehyung."

"What's wrong?" He held onto me. My mind was still aimlessly floating around.

"Nothing, I'm just trying to get home. Bye."

V gave the keys to Jungkook," You and J-Hope should drive her home. I'll bring in the food."

"Yah, Hoseok, just wait for us there!" Jungkook shouted to J-Hope.

Jungkook grabbed onto my hand and lead me to the car," What happened in there?"

"Nothing. Jimin just had a friend over and well... Y'know." I could barely form the words.

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you... He was suppose to tell you." Jungkook said as we got into the back of the car. J-Hope driving us.

"No, it's okay, I understand that you were mixed in the middle. Jimin should have told me. For a whole year he's just been using me... What an idiot. If I were to find out, I would prefer to hear it from him anyways... So, thank you for holding back then."

"I kept on telling him to tell you. I would remind him daily. Sometimes I would even think you loves you too. That he geniunely loves you, but it's okay. Your best friend has your back. I'm sorry again." Jungkook wrapped his arms around me." Do you want me to stay over night? Just in case?"

I nodded my head," I would like some company..."

"Alright, we're here." J-Hope stopped in front of my house." Will I see you anytime soon?"

I nodded my head," School, even if Jimin ed up everything, I'll be there for you guys... Depending." I laughed sadly and gave an awkward side hug to J-Hope. Since our seating position wasn't really the greatest.

"C'mon." Jungkook extended his hand to me. I held onto his hand. I felt if I didn't, I would fall. I would drop to the very core of this cruel earth and be lost forever in a limbo of nothingness...

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: How did you guys like that? Comment~ School is a bust for me right now. Everday is pretty difficult. I don't know. I just get this heavy feeling, a weight, on me. You know? So, how's school for you guys? If you don't go to school then how is it living the life without it? YAY~  Pretty short chapter, yes, yes, I know. But I want to save some stuff for the next one. Bye now.