Fifteen.

Trigger

I turned my head, but Jungkook covered my eyes. His voice wavered," Don't look." He sounded like he was about to cry.

I began shaking, but I gave a nervous chuckle," I'll be fine." I took his hand down and looked to see in front of me. He was right. I shouldn't have looked. I was wrong. I'm not fine, and I never will be.

I rushed to Jimin who was lying face down on the ground, bleeding. Jungkook was already on the phone with the police. 

I was crying, and I let Jimin's head rest on my lap," WHY? YOU ING IDIOT!"

Jimin smiled," I wa-as protecting my baby girl." He was shot in the chest, but I couldn't tell wear. I just wanted him in my arms. I just wanted these last few moments we have.

"You're so ing stupid, Park Jimin. You're not bulletproof." He cupped my cheek and then used his thumb to wipe my tears.

"I'm not bulletproof, but I will always love you." I started crying harder," Don't cry, jagiya. It's all going to be okay."

"No, it's never going to be okay. I hate you a lot Park Jimin, but I also love you so much. How can you do this? Why, why, why..." I heard the ambulance sirens.

"Ma'am, please back up. There's an officer here to drive you both to the hospital. Just let us get to him." 

I nodded my head and let the nice men take Jimin away from me and to the hospital bed that slides into the back of the car. The officer came up to Jungkook and me," Please get into the vehicle."

Jungkook helped me off of the ground and went into the car," Please, no more crying. It's going to be okay, I promise..." He put his arms around me and wiped my tears. I heard him start to softly cry. I put my arms around Jungkook," It's going to be all okay." I said as I put my head on his chest.

-

We were allowed into Jimin's room since we were of witness of the incident. We already went through questioning, and we were allowed to skip school for a whole week if we needed to. All of Bangtan went in to see Jimin. The bland room went from white to the most beautiful colors in an instant. Flowers were everywhere and balloons. There were stuffed animals and letters...

Three months later

I was cooking pancakes for the boys at my house. It was a beautiful, warm and delightful summer vacation morning. I soon felt arms hold onto my waist and wrap around me," Goodmorning, baby girl." I heard the tired and groggy voice of my boyfriend say into my ear.

"Goodmorning, idiot." I laughed," I hope you will like pancakes."

"I'll like whatever you're cooking." He laughed tiredly," Where's your ring? Your promise ring?" He asked.

"I left it in my room because I knew I would get up and cook for you children." I laughed and turned my head to kiss his cheek.

He pouted his lips and then tapped his lips with this left hand, slightly freeing me. I rolled my eyes and kissed his pouted lips," Such a needy boy." I then went back to cooking.

"Yah-- Jungkook! Stop being all lovey in the morning with your girlfriend, it makes me ill." Suga said as he made his way to the dining room.

"Jungkook, can you set up the table, I'm about to serve." I asked him and pinched his cheek.

He nodded his head and smiled, leaving to set up breakfast.

I put the pancakes in the plates and placed them on the table, along with a bottle of syrup," Hey, idiots! Breakfast is ready!" I yelled and watched as the six other boys ran downstairs for breakfast.

Yongguk slowly made his way down and ruffled my hair," I feel like a grandpa with these kids here." He laughed.

"Maybe because you are a grandpa." I laughed and patted my brother's shoulder," I hope you don't mind Jungkook moving in, these other idiots will be gone."

Yongguk had put his past behind him. He decided a long time ago it was about time to forget and forgive about all the things that had happen. Ever since the government swipe, we all continued to live our lives peacefully. Youngjae was found and sent to jail after found shooting Jimin without government or authorities permission. 

He nodded his head and gave his signature gummy smile," It's all good."

"These pancakes are so good!" Jimin said with a full mouth when he ran up to me.

"Yah-- Park Jimin! Have manners!" I flicked his arm.

He smiled," Sorry.~"

"How's Zico?" I asked Yongguk.

He shrugged," Not sure, I heard he owns this big company with the rest of the guys under it."

I nodded my head," I'm glad, now go eat Grandpa!" 

He chuckled and left to the dining table...

END

((If alternate ending is wanted, please comment below.))

A/N: Hello!! I hope you enjoyed this fic!!! Thank you for sticking around and reading!! Have a great time!! Live it up!!!!! I love you all.~