Twelve.

Trigger

"I CAN'T, THEY POPPED THE ING TIRES!" Himchan shouted as we were all running outside. SWAT and cops were all pulled up, and I watched as the Nalinas were trying to escape. 

I ran my fingers through my hair in anger," !" I shouted," GO, ING FIND SOMEWHERE TO HIDE THAT'S NEARBY. IF THEY FIND YOU, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. I'LL SEE YOU LATER!"

"YAH! ____, WHERE THE ARE YOU GOING?!" Yongguk shouted at me, but I already ran far away.

"HURRY UP! START A ING CAR." I ran up to the Nalinas and lead them out. 

Zico was taken by one of the cops, but punched him so hard that he hit the ground cold," HURRY THE UP!" I yelled as I grabbed Zico's hand.

Pyo shouted at me," STOP SHOUTING."

"If you value your ing life and your friends', I recommend you GET THE ING CAR STARTED! NOW GO LOOK FOR B.A.P AND PICK THEM UP. If you don't pick them up, your death will not be because of the system, but it will be because of me. NOW GO!"

Kyung started the car in panic and they drove off, I texted Yongguk," When you see the Nalinas, make it obvious in their sight. I sent them to go get all of you. I'll see you at home." Sent.

I took a deep breathe, and I ran away from the distant yelling. I watched as the system broke down the Nalinas territory. I sighed, but chuckled because they were all still searching in that area, when they were already far away. I came upon an abandoned building and rested for a bit. I was cut on the side from climbing out of the Nalina's place. It was a deep wound, but I could probably bind it... If I had the god damn energy. Maybe this is how it will end? In a dirty, smelly, abandoned building?...

I took out my phone and texted," I love you." Without hesitation... Sent.

Yongguk's P.O.V:

"Hyung! There!" Junhong said to me. I looked at the direction he was pointing at, it was the Nalinas. I never thought I would be so happy to see them.

"Lets go." Daehyun patted my shoulder.

"Everyone in!" I commanded, and they did as I said. I was last to hop in, getting in the back of the cramped van," Where's my sister?" My eyes widened that not one of these uncomfortable faces were her's.

"She didn't want to... You're a lucky man, Yongguk. To have such a brave and willing sister who cares more of other's lives..." Kyung said.

"SO SHE'S NOT ING HERE?!" I shouted at them all.

"She didn't want to! Stop shouting, at least we're all out. She'll make it. She's a strong girl." Taeil said, trying to calm me down.

"You don't know her! Don't act like you do! , we have to go back." I was boiling in anger, my chest felt heavy.

"Always shouting, you two really are related." Pyo said quietly, but I was able to hear his irritating voice.

"No, they'll catch us. They're not aware of her. She'll make it." Zico said.

"Jiho shut the fuc--." I was interrupted.

"Hyung, stop cursing and calm down. She'll be fine." Jongup said to me, actually slightly calming me.

"Fine, drive faster. To B.A.P's base... Or whatever the hell is left of it..." I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"... Sorry." B-Bomb said, which sounded rather genuine.

"Save it." I shook my head.

End of P.O.V

I heard as the cars and men went out," They're not here, sir!"

"We'll track them down and get them later. They can't go far." 

"Yes, sir!"

All I heard were cars driving away into the distance, which was rather relieving, honestly. I heard a car pull up," IN HERE!" It was a familiar voice, but I couldn't figure at the moment... Sorry, I was busy bleeding out, okay?

"So stupid..." I heard hiss as the voice went up the stairs.

Once again, pure black.

"I opened my eyes slightly, only seeing a ceiling fan spin. I shot up from where I was lying. My hands were numb, but they still felt a familiar feeling. I looked over and there he was... Park ing Jimin was holding onto my hand.

"Hello, Sleeping Beauty." He smiled, but it only irritated me.

I took my hand out of his and tried to sit up, my side was hurting. I checked and it was sewed and binded perfectly.

"I KNEW IT! The smell of bacon would wake you up." Hoseok came out from the kitchen. He was wearing the pink apron and had his bangs in a little pony tail. He was holding tongs, and he closed and opened them as if he was a crab. 

I laughed at him," Thanks, J-Hope. You really made a person in pain feel good." I smiled at him.

"You're welcome! Sorry, but the beasts devoured all of the bacon... I kept the doors and windows closed so the smell would linger though... But I guess since you're awake, I'll just air the house out." He hopped back into the kitchen.

"Who did this?" I pointed to my binded wound.

"Mon did. He said he learned a little from watching you bind us up." Jimin told me.

"Mm, where's everyone else?" I asked.

"Namjoon went to B.A.P, V is in the shower, Jin is in his room, you just saw Hoseok hyung, Suga went to the bookstore really quick... And I'm here, with you." Jimin reached for my hand again, but I retreated. 

"... How about Jungkook?" I asked.

Jimin looked down and shook his head slightly," He's outside, getting some air... I'll go get him." Jimin didn't make eye contact with me, he just got up and went out.

"She's awake." I heard him say. The next thing I saw was Jungkook run in.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to be the first person you see, but I got nervous and the clutter of bacon in his house wasn't helping my heavy chest." He said, he sat next to me. Holding onto my hand.

I chuckled," No, I understand. How did you guys know?"

Jungkook smiled slightly, it warmed my heart, just like how his touch was warming my numb hands.

"... Because..." He flipped out his phone and showed me the text message. 

"I love you."

"I knew something was wrong, especially for someone like you to say that... I tracked your text, with the help of Jin and Hoseok. Then when we saw you were in Nalina territory, I just knew. We traced your phone and got you." Jungkook put his arm around me.

"Smart boy." I reached for his hand, making sure his arm would stay around me.

"Did you mean it? Or was that a cry for help?" Jungkook was smiling so hard, he had to bite his lip to contain himself. What a dumb kid, though it was adorable.

"... Yeah, I meant it." I adverted my eyes away from his. I was smiling hard, but trying to contain it was well. I slightly turned my head away, but not too much.

"I mean... I know you're bleeding and stuff, but uhhh..." He paused, making me anxious," Guess what?"

I started to feel as though he was already turning me down," Huh?" I turned my head, back to meet eye contact with him.

Then there it was...

Our lips were locked and it was a warm and loving kiss. It was gentle and not forceful. I didn't feel like how the movies would usually say how it was. "It was like fireworks in my mouth!" "It was like sparks flew!" It made me feel light, but it made the butterflies in my stomach feel heavy. It was like I was floating, but the butterflies were trying to keep my feet on the ground. I felt complete, it felt like the missing pieces of my puzzle were finally found and glued all together... So they would stay together forever... It was a genuine feeling of the stereotyped definition of "love" and... yet, I still can't explain it.

He released his lips from mine, leaving a lingering feeling on my lips, but a sense of surprise and shock in my head.

" I love you too." 

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: NOPE, HAHA, I NEVER REREAD OVER THESE THINGS, YOU PEOPLE MUST LEARN THAT. Sorry, I'm just so lazy.