Eight.

Trigger

I chucked my phone onto the couch and whispered," You're so stupid."

"Well, that's rude." Jungkook said as he walked in.

"Huh?" I said gathering my thoughts and processing what happened.

"Calling your guest stupid." Jungkook laughed.

"I didn't mean you!" I laughed with him. 

I then got up and finished cooking. I set the large bowl of ramen in the middle of the table and shared with Jungkook. I took a sip of water, but the loud banging on the door made me slightly choke.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, going up to answer the ignorant nuisance," Ye--" I was interrupted by a familiar embrace.

"Why don't you ever answer your phone, huh?" 

I shoved Jimin off of me," off." A small scent off alcohol ghosted out of him.

"What's going on?" Jungkook put his arm around me, making his way to fit in the doorway. 

It was raining more than I have ever witnessed," Have you been drinking?!" I shouted at Jimin.

He shook his head, but he looked like he was going to tip over," My best friend... With my girl... Well, well, well." His words were hardly slurred.

"I'm not your girl. Now, off." I still didn't recover from the events that literally happened maybe two hours ago.

"What happened to you?" Jungkook held Jimin to keep him still.

"We showered," He laughed slightly," we had some drinks and then she left, and now I'm lonely." 

I gave a disgusted look at him," Revolting." Although, I wasn't completely cold hearted. Jimin is a complete mess right now," Come on in. Go sleep on the couch." I helped Jungkook set Jimin down. 

I cleaned up around the kitchen and then I was about ready to set off for bed. I pulled out the inflatable matress that I used to use for camping and dusted it off. I pumped it up and placed the sheets on it. I opened my bedroom door and called out for Jungkook," Yah! Jeon Jeongguk!"

I hopped into bed, and pulled out my Battle Royale book, having the words completely take me in.

"Yah, sorry, I was settling with Jimin." Jungkook ran up.

"It's okay!" I said, putting my book down.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, raising one eyebrow.

"When is anyone ever 'okay'?" I answered back in a question.

"That's true actually..." He sighed.

"Lets, just get this day over with..." I closed my books, along with my eyes. Rolling into the most comfortable and perfect position that I could get in. Allowing my bed to completely devour me, awaiting for the perfect dreams to slip in and snatch me away from the cruel world that we live in.

"Night." I heard Jungkook say. I heard him click the lamp off and slip into his own dream land...

-

I felt cold arms wrapping around me. It was a simple movement that was able to take me out of my very dream," Jimin?... Get out of here, ya' dingus." I said in my sleepy, raspy and out most unattractive voice. I slapped his arm tiredly.

"It's not Jimin..." The voice whispered in my ear, his embrace starting to warm up. 

"Jungkook, ya' dingus..." I started to drift, trying to make a bad joke of what I previously said.

"I love you... You idiot..." His warmth trapped me and his voice was a simple lullaby.

"You don't... It's all a lie..." Pitch black.

-

"DUDE WAKE THE UP." I was shooken awake by Jungkook.

"WHAT?!" I panicked. I rubbed my eyes... Not because I was tired... But because I was inable to see Jungkook that same.

"You kept on tossing and turning and whispering some satanic chant in your sleep." Jungkook had wide eyes at me.

"Idiot... Wait... Were you sleeping on the floor the whole time?" I noticed that his feet had dragged the blanket along.

"Yes, did you have a bad dream?" He rested his head on my mattress.

"No... Not... even." A smile slowly cracked on my face from the skinshipped thoughts. 

"Whatever man, freaking weirdo. I'm going to cook."

"hAH, Kook... Cook... I'm so funny." I laughed at my own lame pun.

"... No." Jungkook said, even though I could tell he was laughing when he left the room.

I slammed my head onto my pillow in frustration... I hate boys.

A/N: AYE YOU, DONT STOP READING. I KNOW HALF OF YOU PEOPLE DONT EVEN READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE WTF GUYS. Anyways, I've been real busy with school. I finished studying for my test, and decided to finish this chap. I meant to update when it was my birthday but ugh nope. ((Sept. 29)) Anyways, hope this is a decent chapter. Ok2 dok2 have a nice day ya'll. btw chap was not reread for typos so deal with it.