Three.

Trigger

I slipped on my stockings and sighed. I fixed my hair and face, preparing for school. I walked out and felt at fault from yesterday.

"Yongguk?" My voice echoed and searched for my gummy brother.

"Downstairs." The echo came back to me. I went down and saw him drinking coffee and looking out the window. His hair messy but suitable, clothing was dark and casual, just as his usual work attire.

"I'm sorry." I went to the fridge in search for just about anything to eat.

"For?" He questioned. I glanced over at him, he was looking smug.

"Don't act so smug about it, just accept what I'm giving you." I chugged a cup of banana milk and started frying some bacon up.

"Bacon and banana milk? Really? That's revolting." Yongguk gave a disgusted facial expression.

I snarled at him and thumped his forehead," Don't knock it until you try it."

"Rude, much?" 

"You're my brother. Older or not. I'll treat you as I please." I laughed and threw away the empty banana milk container.

"You better go, you'll be late for school." 

"You better go, you'll be late for thugging around." I laughed at my own pathetic and lame mockery and ran out of the house before my brother could say anything else. 

When I was running I bumped my face into someone, before I could fall, he or she grabbed onto me. The smile on my face soon rushed away and just turned into straight embarrassment," I'm sorry!" I bowed.

"You're always bumping into me." The not-so-strange... Stranger? Flicked me in the forehead.

I rubbed my forehead," Idiot, Jungkook! What are you doing outside of my house anyways?"

"Remember when we would walk to school together?"

I nodded my head," Yeah, what about it?"

"Well, I was at the park with Bangtan, so I thought..."

"How devilishly gangster of you, sir." I chuckled and slightly and softly punched his arm.

"Just shut up and go, we're going to be late if we stand around like this." He gave me a heartwarming smile and walked to school with me.

To be able to have the same homeroom with Jungkook is the greatest, it always feels as though people are glaring at me in disgust. I don't know, maybe it's just me...

-

I ran up the spiral stairs and to the rooftop of the school," Hello!" I greeted Jungkook and his friends. I'd prefer to say friends than go by their gang name most of the time.

"Hello, ____." Taehyung greeted to me. On the other hand, Jimin squished me in an attack surprise hug.

"Jagiya!" Jimin squealed.

"Yah, Park Jimin, calm down." I laughed. Taehyung and Jimin were just a school year above Jungkook and me. Jungkook and I are only second years, so then Taehyung and Jimin are third years, Namjoon and Hoseok are in graduating year. Namjoon and Hoseok usually are here eating with us, but it's becoming rare. They're mainly busy with studies and etc since next year they will be graduating. 

"Yah, Park Jimin, keep your couple crap away from the food. You two will poison it." 

"Jeon Jeongguk, rude." I flicked him on the arm.

"Still going strong, huh?" Jongup said, sitting next to Jimin and me. Crossing his legs. Along with Junhong. We all usually hung out on the rooftop anyways. It was more isolated and peaceful. Junhong and Jongup are also second years. Daehyun and Youngjae are third years. Also, very busy.

Jimin set me free, but only to put his arm over my shoulder," Yup! It's been nearly a years now."

"Once again, Yongguk will not be happy. Good thing he probably doesn't remember that you two are dating." Jongup said.

I added my food into the middle of out little share pile and started eating," Forget it, the main thing right now is Youngjae. What are you guys going to do?" I asked.

"We're not sure if we can speak it publicly..." Junhong nudged.

"Oh alright, maybe later then." I coughed.

Jimin gave me a heartfelt smile. His chubby face complimented his eyes. His eyes would curve, creating the most adorable eye smile I have ever seen. He might have been a muscular boy, but his face was always chubby," Jagi, can you please stop being super tough and stuff and please just call me 'oppa'?" He begged.

"Is there something wrong with your girlfriend on how she acts as she is?" Jungkook asked giving Jimin a face.

"I just want her to call me 'oppa'! Say it with me now. Oh-ppaa--."

I cut him off short," No." I said bluntly eating more food and leaning on his shoulder chuckling slightly.

"Pleaaaassseeeee?" He pouted, jutting his lower lip out.

"Uhm, no." I laughed, along with everyone else. 

"If anything, Jimin, you're like the aegyo girl in that relationship." Taehyung said, causing all of us to burst into laughter.

I swallowed my food hard and laughed until my stomach ached. The bell rang, meaning lunch is over. I sighed and couldn't wait for school to be over.

"Bye ____!" Jongup, Junhong and Taehyung told me. Jungkook slapped on his backpack and patientally waited on me.

"Bye guys!" I called back." Yah, Jimin, I got to go to class now. So do you."

"No, give me kiss first." He puckered out his lips.

"You know I don't do that." I sighed and swiftly moved to the side of him and kissed his cheek.

"Yah! Lips!" He grunted.

"No! I've got to go to class now. I'll see you after school? I mean, if you visit me at work, that is. Bye now, see you later!" I laughed and walked to class with Jungkook. A tune playing on my lips and the sound of my feet clopping on the steel spiral stairs. 

"So... When are you going to tell Yongguk?" Jungkook asked.

"Never," I gave a slight laugh," so what? He's a leader of a mafia. Plus, I've been dating Jimin for a year, and Bangtan formation of the gang wasn't made until like last month, or it wasn't exposed, that is. It's not like you guys are strangers to him, I don't know why he always has to do that."

"You're going to be in so much ." Jungkook gave me a smile and laughed.

I gave him a face and stuck my tongue out," Whatever, I'm still my own person."

-

I got to work and went straight to the kitchen. We were short people, so I immediately started baking up some pasteries. The smell of the fresh batches were absolutely delightful. The scent filled the air, and I was surrounded by it. I took them out, decorated them the best I could and set them out. Hyuna was making coffee and setting up other beverages. The register was vunerable, but it was chill here. Rush hour is usually in the morning, that's when everyone is here. Soon a line started up. Usually around the time school ends students just rush in. I was trying to go back and forth, having Hyuna and myself the only two working this shift. 

"Hello, what would you like today?"

"How about you and me?" 

I cringed at the sound of that, thinking some ert was hitting on me again. Usually it's Hyuna who gets hit on," I'm so--" I looked up and saw Jimin standing there.

"Hi, jagi." He said back to his normal voice.

I started laughing and hit my palm to my temple," Idiot, I could have punched you in the face, you know?"

"Do you want to hang out after work? We can go hang out with the boys. You and I can cook together... Maybe have a sleepover?" Jimin asked with a grin. 

"Sure, I'll just see you at Namjoon's house (also known as the Bangtan hide out... Yeah, not so secretive.)." I kissed him on the cheek, left a goodbye wandering on my lips and went back to work.

-

I packed it up and started home to pick up some stuff. I passed by the alley, and I was suddenly grabbed and pinned down," Hey there." B-Bomb pinned me down. With Yukwon at the side.

"So, don't you think it would be terrible if something happened to your little boyfriend? We already have Youngjae, the more the merrier?" Yukwon said, showing me the camera.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: I hope you enjoy that. Sorry really late update, I was busy and my parents took away my stuff briefly. Well that's all.