Alternate: Fifteen

Trigger

"Jungkook what's happening?" My breathe hitched as he covered my eyes. 

He took his hand down, where I see Jimin lie down there, shot. Blood covered the concrete and chills covered my body, along with the tears falling as if a sudden rain came on a summer day.

"Jimin!" I yelled and dropped to my knees. A police officer and ambulence came. Jimin didn't say a word, didn't open his eyes, it was as if he was already gone, but I knew and even God knew that he had a lot of fight left in him. So, I'll continuing believing that, and if what I believe isn't true, then I'll fight for him.

"H-He saved us." Jungkook started crying, and he fell to his knees with me. An officer coming behind us and helping us up. We were slowly taken to the car until I dropped to my knees again. No, not because of thinking of what just happened, but I looked to my leg where I started bleeding. I was shot. 

Police officers scattered and rushed everyone into the car, Jungkook pulled me into the car and the officer started to drive off, as another shot was pulled to the back window, shattered glass fell to my shoulders.

Jungkook ducked and held onto my tightly. The car was swerving, sirens were on and all I could hear behind us is that ing voice. That voice I distinctly knew.

"YAHOOOOO!" The yelling from a truck with a few bullet holes was tailing right behind us. With Zico waving two rifles into the air and Kyung driving, as B-Bomb holds a pistol in shotgun seat-- which is rather ironic.

"After I helped those bastards clear their names, they pull this bull, I can't believe this right now." I winced in pain and bit my lower lip, holding onto my shot thigh. My hands were trembling as I tried to stop the blood, obviously it was no use. I didn't know if the bullet went clean through my leg, or if it's still in there. Regardless, I was still thinking of Jimin and Jungkook. 

"IT'S ZICO, BABY!" He yelled like a mad man and shot at the air. B-Bomb shot at the tires of the ambulance van, with hurt Jimin inside. I shot up like the rifle and grapsed onto Jungkook's arm.

"Let me out." Jungkook widened his eyes and stared at me as if I was mad in the head.

"You'll die, you're bleeding and everything. We're almost at the hospital, just sit tight." He tightened his grip onto me.

"No, we won't. Jimin needs to get to the hospital. They can't make it if B-Bomb keeps trying to shoot at the tires." I said as I heard the tire pop at that very instant," I told you to 'let me out.' That wasn't a question, that was a ing command."

"You're not going to make it." He yelled at me, teary eyed.

"It's called hope." I lifted myself up," Stop the car."

"No, we need to get to the hospital." The officer said.

"There will be two dead people if you don't let me get out of this car right now. I'm sure you'll be forced to take blame for those two corpses. You'll be invited to my God damn funeral tomorrow, if you don't stop the car and let me out."

The officer stopped the car, and I pushed Jungkook aside, getting out. Limping to the van that was slowing down. I slung the two doors open where at the same time Zico started shooting at my feet. It skidded at my jeans, and I got in fast.

"C'mon Jimin boy, up and at 'em." I tried to carry Jimin. I couldn't even get him up. , , . I looked around and took a syringe that was labeled "adrenaline" and shot it into myself. I winced and looked away, I felt my heart pumping. It almost felt like I was about to pass out, have a heart attack and just drank 10 java cups of coffee all at the same time.

I picked Jimin up and kicked the back doors of the slowly moving van open. I got down and ran to the car that was driving at the same pace of the van, waiting for us. I didn't see the truck behind us anymore.

I put Jimin into Jungkook's arms and sat down in the back next to them," ING DRIVE!"

"YOU KNOW YOU CAN BE ARRESTED FOR CURSING AT AN OFFICER?" 

"YOU KNOW WE CAN ALL DIE IF YOU DON'T ING DRIVE?" I yelled, causing the officer to yelp and step on the pedal. 

Jungkook looked over to me with wide eyes again," What are you ogling at?" I asked, but then felt a stream at my neck," What...?"

I was shot skidded at my cheek. Not just a small skid, a skid that wouldn't stop bleeding. My vision started to shake just like my hands, and my body tempurature drop to cold sweats.

"Jagiya." I heard Jimin say faintly next to me.

"Shut up, it's not the time." I started to well up in tears.

-

Beep... Beep... Beep...

"I think she's awake..." 

"I think she's dead."

"Shut the up, Taehyung."

"I'm just kidding!"

"This isn't a time for jokes."

"Stop, you're lucky Yongguk even let us see her."

I opened my eyes to see a room full of idiots... And I feel a hand holding onto mine... Jimin...

By the bed next to me was Jimin, who looked tier than I did. In fact, if there was a "You Look Like " award, he would get it right now," God damn, do I look like too?" 

Hoseok nodded, but Yoongi slapped his arm and gave him a "can you not" face.

I laughed lightly under my oxygen mask, breathing hard," They said that you got lucky you're not infected. Jimin was shot near his heart, he got lucky as well." Jin said.

"I think we're just lucky we're not dead." I gave him a short smile," But if I do die--"

"Stop." Jungkook said, looking down beside the hospital bed.

"Jungkook--"

"I mean it, stop. No one will die." He said, breathing hard and biting on his lower lip in hurt.

"If I do, I want you to all know that I love you guys. You mean the world to me. I loved patching you guys up after you got your asses kicked. Helping you beat up. Eating at the rooftop. Whenever you visited me at the coffee shop and asked what cute girl's names were. I... You all are my world, and if I were to leave this cruel world, I would want to go with all of you here. We'll kick again all together in Heaven or Hell, maybe even in Limbo, but we will. Together again. We will all meet eventually, and when we do, I'm punching you all." I started crying with a smile," I guess this would mean no more of my cooking as well."

"Ah man, thugs shouldn't cry." Yoongi started to tear up, and this time Hoseok hit his arm.

"Even me?" I heard a pip up from beside me.

"Yes, even you... Park Jimin."

"Everyone, time visiting hours are over, please come back tomorrow." A nurse came in and said.

"Please, just let us stay longer." Namjoon said.

"No, I'm sorry, if you're not family, you must leave." The nurse shook her head.

"I'm not asking, I'm begging. Please." Namjoon tightened his grip at the hospital bed bars.

"A few more minutes then." She sighed and closed the door as she left.

"Park Jimin..." I started, but then suddenly. Everything went dark. There was a ringing in my ear. There was a brightness gradually going on the lids of my eyes. There was yelling of gibberish and words I couldn't understand, but through the thickness of it, I heard. I love you.

-

 

 

 

 

 

One month later

"Hi, it's been one month and everything is a mess still." Jungkook settled the flowers on the holder that was in the ground near the gravestone," God, I keep telling the ground's keeper to stop taking the flowers out until they wilt, flowers are expensive, you know?" He chuckled lightly and rubbed at the flower petals.

"The gang wanted to come, but we were only able to come. They didn't have the courage, and I'm sorry. I'll try again next time, but how does Heaven look? I'm sure it's beautiful. I guess this is what happens when you give an angel it's wings. They take off abruptly, without a real goodbye, and they regret it. So then all they do is look above us and hover and watch because they're scared to apologize that we'll be mad. They're scared that we'll cry or even get pain. For me, that's different. I want you to come back, but I know that's not happening until 25 years when they create a potion to bring the spirits of the dead back... I'll wait for that day, just for you. Yongguk actually bought these flowers. He said that he has no time to visit because of all the things he's doing with BAP now. They've been pretty busy, they decided to be better because of you. He even kept the picture of you and ______ in his office. Please visit me soon. I haven't seen you in my dreams yet, I want you to know that I'm not mad, upset, or even angry. I miss you a lot, and so does _____, isn't that right?" Jungkook patted my shoulder as I cried hard into my hands.

I nodded in pain," I'm sorry Jimin. I'm sorry, I tried, and I'm sorry. I love you, Park Jimin. I'll even let you call my jagiya whenever you want. I'll bake your favorite sweets at the coffee shop. Hyuna was even interested in you. I miss you, I'm sorry. I won't see you because we all know I'm going to Hell." I laughed through the tears and leaned to rub my thumb on the grave stone that stated "Park Jimin R.I.P 1995-2014." I rubbed at the engraving lightly," I-- I tried."

"He knows you tried, lets go home now. We'll see him again next month." Jungkook said wiping my tears.

"I'll see you next month Jimin, you just wait!" I laughed.

"I don't think he has anything else to do." Jungkook laughed and settled the flowers again," Bye Jimin. We'll be back soon, I'll try and get everyone else."

"Bye Park Jimin! I love you..." I got up and wiped my tears roughly," And I love you too." I leaned up to Jungkook and kissed him. I took his hand, and we walked to the car, our promise rings clinking together and heavy hearts bonded.

END.

A/N: I HOPE THIS IS BETTER LMAO. Trigger ended up not being as good as I planned from the beginning. For here, I'll reply to as much as comments as possible. My next fic is called Where are you? I'm sure my writing will be much better here. If you're into metaphorical writing and perception, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Thank you everyone! I love you guys, have a grand time!