Thirteen.

Trigger

"Are you done face?" We looked over to see Jimin leaning on the doorway.

"We weren't even face, Jimin." I gave him a cold stare, he was so god damn irritating.

He shook his head and gave me a smirk," So, what about me?"

"What about you, Jimin?" I always knew Jimin had a jealousy problem. He was a coin. One side was cleaner than the other. He would go from sweet Jiminnie to jealous, mad, serious Park Jimin.

"What happened to us?" 

"What happened to us?! Are you really asking me that right now?!" I was shouting, I wanted to get up, but my side hurt too much," you, you're the one who cheated, you're the one who held secrets, I don't need you. You shouldn't need me either, since you're the one who ed up. Don't come to my doorstep drunk in the rain, ever again. I will not ing help you again." I slowly got up, holding my side, Jungkook helped my keep steady," By the way, I might be a , but you're a ing ignorant, narrow minded, who will never understand. I'm done trying with you, Jimin. I'm so done. I'm leaving." I winced, holding my side.

"You can't leave, you're not ready yet." Jungkook said, supporting my side.

"I need to get home, right now." 

Jungkook rolled his eyes," I can't leave you like this. Hoseok hyung! Toss me the keys!"

"Jungkook, idiot, you can't drive." 

"I can't drive... Legally." He laughed. J-Hope tossed Jungkook the car keys, and he helped me get in the passenger seat.

-

"We're here." He placed his hand on top of mine," Are you sure you're ready to go inside?"

"Yeah..." I blew my bangs out of my face.

"Oh, this might not be a good time but... Will you be my girlfriend?" He gave me a big cheesy smile.

I smiled and slightly smiled back," Yes, I'll be your girlfriend, Jeon Jeongguk."

"I'll gladly be your boyfriend." He leaned in kissed my forhead," Now, lets go in."

I slowly got out of the car and Jungkook continued to help me up the stairs. I opened the door and there everyone was. 

"Cops were covering B.A.P base, how are you feeling?" Namjoon was the first to say.

"You did pretty good, Namjoon. I've had better days."

B-Bomb went up to me," I'm sorry." He bowed at a 90 degree angle. I was taken aback for a bit. I was caught in surprise.

"It's fine, Minhyuk." I patted his shoulder.

Yongguk, Namjoon and Zico were all sitting in the dining area. Talking about something I couldn't catch. Everyone else was in the living room. The Nalinas sitting on one couch and B.A.P sitting on the other. Zelo approached me," Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I patted his head," Thanks for asking, kid." 

He gave me a smile, and he went back to sit next to Jongup. Jungkook and I went to sit in the middle/the side from the other couches. There were three couches and all surrounding a coffee table, just like in the Nalinas hang out. It was so quiet.

I cleared my throat to break some ice," So, what's happening?" Jungkook put his arm around me.

"We don't know yet. It's weird though. Rivals helping each other... To make sure the system doesn't get us... It's kind of mad." Jongup said.

"It might be, but in the end we're all against the system." Jaehyo replied.

"I agree. I guess we'll just have to wait then." I sighed, pressing my head on Jungkook's chest.

"I'm sorry, I think we all are... We're grateful for you, _____." Kyung said.

"It's fine, just got some cuts, that's all. Don't get all touchy on me now, you're welcome though." I sent them all a smile.

Yongguk, Namjoon and Zico walked in and sat by their groups. Namjoon sat next to Jungkook and me.

"What's this?" Yongguk pointed at us.

"It's just some skinship, warm up, Yongguk." Namjoon said.

"Anyways," I said, trying to avoid the subject," Jiho, tell me what's happening."

"We have our options. We hack in, we stay low until they throw the case, we build our bases even stronger against them or..."

All of us were anxious," Or--?..." I had a feeling this last option will not be so pleasant.

"Or we throw it in. We give up. This would be the easiest. Clean our names up by hacking in and then starting over. As in, no more gang wars, no more split terrirtories, no more nothing. Moving on." 

"That would be easy... But it won't change the reasons why some us became a bond. This won't change the reasons why we split up into gangs. We did this to go against the system, to be ranked at the top. We did this to practically survive." Daehyun continued," Just look, Yukwon, why did you join the Nalinas?"

Yukwon scratched the back of his head," I had no where to go... I was kicked out, unwanted, and I was willing to go against the ing pricks that split up my family..."

"How about you, Himchan?"

Himchan looked down, playing with his fingers,"... I wanted revenge for when my mother was framed. The court didn't believe her, when it was actually a cop who had touched her, and he shot down a house."

"See, we're all here for a reason, a purpose, this is our family, this is our home. This is all we have now."

"Some of us didn't get to choose this faith." Yongguk said, his eyes were watering, but he held it in. He then looked at me and in response, I nodded my head.

"Either way, we're here because we all have something similar. We want to go against the system. All we have here now is this. All we practically have is each other. Rivals or not, we're all on the same boat."

"Then what's the plan?" I asked, still wondering.

"... We're going to fight against them." Zico said.

"It's unrealistic! There's too many of them, too little of us!" I said, outraged.

"What did you have in mind then?" Yongguk asked.

I tapped my foot," I honestly wished we could live average lives... We could all be at peace without any trouble. I understand that we can't even do so because of all the things that have happened to us... But I think it's time to move on... Even though our pasts are a reason for us to be here, there's always a time to let go and move on."

Everyone nodded, agreeing," Where would we go though?" Taeil said.

"I don't know. Follow a different path, start a new. I'll start hacking now if you all want..."

Everyone nodded again, heads hung low," Alright." I walked up the stairs, slightly limping, Jungkook accompanied me. I was heading for the office and started the process...

TO BE CONTINUED