Eleven.

Trigger

I woke up from my phone ringing, I opened my eyes as the light that snuck from the cracks of the curtain blinded me slightly. I looked around, letting my phone ring. It didn't wake up the heavy sleepers in the room, so I assumed they didn't mind. Jungkooks arm was around me and my head and hand was resting on his chest. His mouth was open, and he was snoring softly. I finally answered my phone.

I cleared my throat and groggly said," Hello?"

"Where the are you?! I searched the house, and I thought they took you. Get your home, right now! I swear to God, if you're sleeping backstage at some strip club, I'll choke you." Yongguk was absolutely furious.

"Huh?! I'm on my way home!" Before I got lectured and yelled at more, I decided to just hang up. 

"Hm? What's happening?" Jungkook rubbed his eyes. 

I picked up my clothes and told Jungkook to look away as I tried to quickly change, crouching down. I tried to do it descretely. I threw Jungkook's clothes on his bed. I tied my hair back and rinsed my mouth in the bathroom sink. Going back into Jungkook and Jimin's room to grab my phone," I have to go home. I'll talk to you later." I put my phone into my pocket and by impulse I accidentally kissed Jungkook on the cheek. I honestly didn't mean to, but I did anyways. There was no time to save myself from embarrassment right now. I wrote up a note and put it on the kitchen table.

"Sorry, I have to go right now. I'll cook for you brats later. ~ _____."

-

I opened the front door and walked into the living room, seeing all of B.A.P," What happened?!"

"They literally burned us to the ing ground." Jongup said. He had a bandage on his head, he must have been hit... Again.

"I didn't even tell them that I would burn them to the ground, or anything... Unless... That little er, where's Jungkook?!" Yongguk rose from the couch.

"He didn't tell them! I swear, he absolutely hates the Nalinas!... Yukwon might have caught up to me... I might have threatened them... I'm sorry..." I facepalmed myself.

"It's okay, they didn't literally burn us to the ground. We were able to save the hang out, but all of our equipment that was downstairs was tarnished. We need to repair... Maybe replace." Himchan gave me a sad, but reassuring smile.

"We might have to go to the Nalinas and talk it out. We might need you, you're good with words... Especially now that we don't have The Brain of B.A.P, I don't think we could make it with words..." Daehyun said sadly, he still hasn't been able to cope with the fact that Youngjae is a traitor.

"I'm not apart of B.A.P... Or any of this gang , but I love you guys so much. I don't want to lose anyone." Zelo went up and hugged me," I'm in." The rest of the members joined in this hug.

"Lets go beat some ." Zelo said, grabbing his skateboard.

"Zelo... We're not trying to beat any today." I laughed.

"O h . . . Well lets beat some with words then! Hell yeah!" Zelo laughed.

We waited outside until Himchan pulled up the car...

-

We approached the Nalinas territory. It was always dirty and raggety, I was always scared I would get bed bugs if I stayed here for too long. I knocked on the door and Yukwon opened it," Well, well, not trying to sneak in anymore?" He chuckled. I always found his face cute, his personality towards me was the opposite though.

"Gather your gang... Including Youngjae. We need to all talk." I gritted my teeth slightly, trying to show that I was stable and ready. I don't want to be looked down as some little girl. 

Yukwon nodded and motioned us in. We sat down on the couch, and the Nalinas sat down on the opposite side, along with Zico dragging Youngjae out. Youngjae looked beat and tired... He played a good act. Zico threw him on the couch that was in the middle, and he sat in front of the Nalinas, on the opposite side of the couch.

"Youngjae..." Daehyun said softly. 

I snapped my fingers at him and whispered," Don't give in." 

The only thing seperating the two gangs were this rickety, old coffee table," You can stop acting, Youngjae." His eyes and Zico's eyes widened at my first move," I'm not that stupid."

"So what are you here for?" Zico said.

"I'm done, wait, let me correct myself. We're done playing these dumb games. I already knew that Youngjae was acting this whole time. How dare you attempt to burn down our estate." I leaned in.

"How dare you threaten us." B-Bomb bursted. Zico then silenced him.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed," Well, I wouldn't have threatened you if Yukwon didn't assault me."

"I didn't assault you!" Yukwon shouted at me.

"Control your boys, Jiho." I laughed and leaned back," You touched me. That's a form of assault. Not only that, but you tried to kiss me. Lets not play dumb now, Kitty. I think misinterpretation could start a gang war, might get the system involved." I looked over and Yongguk was boiling in anger. Ready to pounce," Calm down, Yongguk." I said silently over to him.

"Clever girl, but wouldn't your beloved boys get jailed because of the system as well? There would be no win!" Zico took a sip of wine.

"No. B.A.P gang movements were never tracked or found by the government. We sugar coated ourselves so that the government would see different in us. On the other hand, you have quite a lot of dirt. Tarnished your own papers and files. We're a clean slate." I took Zico's glass and drank his wine, setting it back down on the table," Now, what was your plan? Turn Youngjae into a traitor, use him to get money, then kill us off and take out territory?"

"How did you know that?" Taeil asked.

"Silly Taeil," I looked down and laughed. Then I made eye contact with him," You don't know how to cover your tracks. In my free time, I took the time to hack into your system. Basically, you have no where to go. I might not really be apart of B.A.P, but I do like to keep myself busy from time to time. I get bored, I go reseaerching. You know..." 

"No one even told me what Yukwon was doing..." Zico ruffled his hair out of anger and glared at Yukwon," God, I--"

Zico was interrupted by sirens from outside," ." Zico said.

"What the is happening?!" I yelled.

Youngjae started laughing," I wasn't a traitor, I was under cover. You're all done here." Youngjae got up and started for the door. A SWAT team swarmed in.

"OUT, EVERYONE GET THE OUT." I yelled and broke the Nalinas wall window and ran out," HIMCHAN GET THE CAR STARTED!" 

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: Lol, I hope you like this double update, once again I didn't read over it to fix grammar errors and typos.