Fourteen.

Trigger

A/N: HEY GUYS, so I recently wrote a one shot if you would like to check it out here's a link! I hope you do, I would really like some feedback, since this is my first time writing something like "that." If you don't give a , here's chapter fourteen of Trigger!

The Next Day

Monday morning, hearing glass break from downstairs isn't always the best way to wake up. 

"Stop ing around, Jimin! This isn't your house, this isn't mine. Just get out!" Jungkook yelled.

It seemed like everyone was gone. Probably asleep or left for work and school," I care about her too!"

"Then you shouldn't have played with her feelings, you !" Jungkook yelled back, I slowly made my way downstairs. It was 7 in the morning. I wasn't prepared at all for anything.

"You like her, don't you?! This whole ing time, huh? That's why you kept pushing our breakup!" He grabbed another dish to throw. 

"I ing pushed it because you didn't love her! You know it! You drunk , go home and sleep!" Jungkook grabbed his wrist, trying to stop him from throwing it. 

Jimin flung the dish and hit me right in the head. I was about to stop them from fighting. I fell to the ground, and my head hit the counter. I couldn't tell if there was blood or a bruise, but everything was shaking, and I couldn't get up. Jungkook and Jimin surrounded me. I rested my eyes momentarily and then I was back at it. The shaking became minimal, and I looked around, there was blood.

"I swear to God, Jimin." I slowly got up, my hand on my head and picked up the broken glass and dishes off the floor to toss them. I washed my hands and both boys were looking to the floor. My eyes rolled a few times in pain. 

"I'm sorry, I keep hurting you." Jimin said, without eye contact.

"I don't need an overused 'I'm sorry.' I need you to get out of my house." 

"But--" He started, but I interrupted him.

"I thought this little love charade was ing over. You played with me already. Isn't that satisfying enough? Leave, Jimin. Don't be a possesive over something or someone that no longer has real importance to you." I spat roughly.

"I love yo--."

"If you did, you wouldn't have done what you did. Now get the out. I don't want to see you here anymore."

Jimin's steps walked out and the noise of a closing door went along with him. Jungkook went to me," Are you okay?!"

"Yes, I'm fine. We'll all be fine. I guess Youngjae isn't someone I have to worry about, Jimin is." I gave a slight chuckle. 

"I guess so. I guess we won't be going to school either." He carried me up and to the couch. He got a wash cloth and put it to my head, patting it," Good thing you're hard headed." He laughed.

"Shut up, Kook! It just stings a lot. I think I'll wash up and clean it soon." I closed my eyes and threw my head back," Sorry if I got blood on your uniform." I patted at his shoulder.

"It's fine, I can always replace a uniform, but I can't replace you." He took off his coat.

I laughed," Cheesy."

"I'll help you upstairs, so you can clean your wound." He held me by my side.

"I'm always getting hurt, I'm sorry. You're always by my side though, and I'm glad it's you." Maybe the room was spinning slightly, but I saw that cheesy smile. 

"I'm glad you can get hurt, so I can always be by your side. Be your super hero." 

I hit his arm," I'm going to go clean up." I laughed, he nodded, and I went to the bathroom.

--

"Kook, here take Bang's uniform. He had extras, lets go to school. I got an email telling me if we skip more, we might get expelled..." I used my bangs to cover the huge bandage on my head.

"But you were hurt?!" He said.

"We paid a lot of money, especially my savings, to be in this school. I have to go. Plus, it just stings. It's nothing big."

"Tell me if you start feeling dizzy, okay?" He looked concerned.

"Of course." I smiled.

We rode the bikes to school. I told my work that I couldn't go because I got injured and wouldn't be able to work properly. Just riding the bike over the ledge made me have a massive headache. I kept thinking to myself to stop whining because everything will be right soon. I won't have to live like this anymore. Soon everything will be in peace, and everyone will be fine.

We locked the bikes up and walked in hand in hand, suddenly a crowd of girls that I hardly remembered came to pick on me. One of the girls grabbed onto my collar," YAH! YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO AROUND AND MISS SCHOOL ALL THE TIME?!" 

"I wasn't ' around,' I can kick your , but I'm too tired and just want to go to class." I shoved passed them, while they held Jungkook back

"Oppa, please don't tell me you were with her the whole time!" Another shouted.

"She's mine. She's my everything, and I don't think you bullying her will have me like you at all. Get out of my sight." He shoved passed them and put his arm around me," It's true."

"Stop." I laughed. 

Jungkook squeeze my shoulder, and made his seperation to class.

My face felt hot, I couldn't tell if I was mad, or upset, or completely in love with the idiot I gave credit as my best friend.

-

I started to get my bike, everything about me was confusing. Hurting. Everything was in pain. Mentally and physically, and all I wanted in like was to sleep. I didn't think I was stable enough to ride my bike anymore, so I walked my bike.

"Hey!" Jungkook biked, got off and walked beside me," Are you okay?" He said ignoring what happened this morning.

"I'll be fine, don't worry, I'm just really tired and... I don't know." My head felt hot, maybe I'm sick?

He looked down at me in pity," Do you want to stay at Namjoon's until you feel better to keep going?"

"Yeah..." I said softly, still in pain. It felt as if everything I worked hard on is tearing apart.

-

"Yo, come in." Namjoon said as Jungkook helped me into the house. I sat on the house and put a blanket over me. Lying down, as my head was pounding. 

"What did you do?" Jimin hit Jungkook's shoulder.

"I should be asking you that, idiot. Namjoon, throw out all the alcohol in this house." Namjoon didn't question Jungkook's order, and he continued to throw out everything that was in their alcohol drawer.

I heard Jungkook's sniffling as he pulled up a chair near me and started to pat my head, as I slowly drifted to sleep.

-

I woke up in bed with Jungkook's arms around me," It's 6:00PM, are you sure you don't want to sleep more?" He said softly to me, he said tiredly. 

I was wearing his basketball shorts and a shirt," Did you change my clothes?!"

He laughed tiredly,"... Maybe..."

I hit his arm," You punk!"

"Seems like my sunshine is feeling better." He kissed my cheek.

I sunk into his bed, studying is facial features, and I kissed his lips softly," I love you, Jeon Jeongguk, you're making me go crazy."

His eyes were closed, but he gave me his cute cheesy smile," Good." 

I pinched his cheek and rolled to my side, his arms still around me, and decided to get more sleep.

-

I woke up and brushed my teeth with Jungkook. We got dressed in the same room, I didn't see why not to because he has already tried to dress me. His cheeks were a little tinted, and he faced the other direction. I snickered, rolled my eyes and continued getting dressed. I took the bandage off and cleaned my wound, which was healing quickly.

He put his arm around me and got us two granola bars for breakfast, since there wasn't enough time since we wanted to walk slowly to school.

"WAIT!"

I heard a voice and...

Bang. Black.