And we can learn to love again

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

 

Suzy carry a bottle of wine and two glasses in her hand as she made her way to the deck. She put the wine and glass beside her and she sat beside Seungri as they watched the sunset.

 

Seungri look at her. A smile tipped at his mouth. Suzy was wearing white bikini and a sarong wrap around her hips. With the wind blowing her hair, she look so beautiful and s3xy. He then pull her into his arm.

 

‘Like the old times,’ she murmured after a few minutes. Their eyes meeting with each others before Suzy lean back against him and Seungri place a concrete kiss at her forehead.

 

Suzy stare at the beautiful sights in front of them. It was pretty much like they used to do when they were together. Sitting on the deck while watching the sunset and watch the lights from the shore in the distance as it turn dark.

 

She like what she feel right know. But she can’t escape to think the serious question. There are a lot of things that need to work through between the two of them if they want to be together again.

 

‘I meant it before when I said we need to talk about us— about our feelings. But right now I just feel—scared.’

 

‘Scared of what?’ Seungri said in bewilderment.

 

‘To know for sure what exactly our feeling,’ she tell him.

 

Seungri look at Suzy’s face before reply. ‘So I’m still on trial?’

 

‘I didn’t say that—’

 

‘You might as well mean that.’

 

‘You should tell me what Changsung said about me.’

 

‘I know.’ he answered.

 

‘At least I can defend myself,’ Suzy murmured.

 

‘I know that too,’ he said that in full regret. ‘I was not thinking straight that time. I was mad at you, mad at him when he tell me that lie. I should trust you, instead I turned into complete and treat you badly.’

 

‘I was feeling completely awful that time.’ Suzy said sniffing back a sob.

 

‘When you left I realize what’ve been missing in my life. And when I have a nerve to see you, I meet that ‘culprit’ instead.’

 

‘Look how they messed up with our lives,’ she sigh. And by the way Seungri mentioned Minho’s name, she could tell that he’s jealous. ‘I talk to Minho. He knows I know what he did and it’s a regret that our friendship is over just like that.’

 

Seungri take a deep breath. ‘I know Changsung was going to do something crazy when he said goodbye to me.’

 

‘It’s not your fault.’ Suzy quickly say while put her arms around him and looked at him anxiously. ‘You have to stop thinking that it was your fault. What you say about him on the funeral today was so beautiful. Just remember him as your best friend.’

 

Seungri nod his head and let out a sombre smile. But there was still one question that beg to have an answer. ‘What made you realize that Changsung had been lying?’

 

He just stare at the views in front of him and didn’t say anything for such a long time.  Suzy start to feel the tension start to creep back.

 

Suddenly Seungri take a deep breath before turn himself to look at her face. His fingers gently comb her hair away from her cheek. ‘Let me tell what loving you mean to me,’ his voice sounded low. ‘Loving you, meant losing the ability to focus on anything without thinking about you. It mean checking the phone hundred times a day in case you call. It mean missing you like crazy and hoping that you might be here every time I’m home. It was driving me insane...’

 

Suzy put her fingers against his lips to stop him from saying more. Her lips tremble as she was about to cry.

 

Seungri reach and remove her fingers, kissing them and then hold them tight. ‘Don’t cry,’ he said softly then continue. ‘It wasn’t enough to know that deep down, you loved me. And you never stop, did you? After everything happen.’

 

She really loss her word.

 

Seungri ran the tip of his fingers along the trembling line of . ‘I was planning to see you before the accident happened,’ he said. ‘That’s when I finally got it. I finally understood. I just want us to be together. And when you sent the divorce paper, it give me one he!! of shock. It made me realize that the time has stop ticking and it’s time to fight you back. And when the accident happen that day, I wonder if I was able to meet you …’

 

‘It doesn’t matter anymore,’ Suzy quickly cut his words. She was too afraid to remember the horrifying image of him flying through the air when she watched the news. She thought he was going to die. ‘I love you, Seungri’ she said as tears pour from her eyes.

 

'I love you too,  Suzy'. 

 

Seungri wipe Suzy’ tears and capture her lips in a hungry, hot passionatë k!ss. And before she knew it she had lost her bikini top and they were lying flat on the deck.

 

‘You forgot to kiss the frogs,’ Seungri said teasingly.

 

‘To he!! with the frogs,’ Suzy responded. ‘I want to kiss you.’

 

 

listening to Pink-Just Give me a Reason really motivate me to finish this chapter. pls use ur lazy fingers to comment ^^really luv u guysXD