Going home

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

‘I shouldn’t have … I used emotional blackmail to get you and keep you here’ he said grimly.

 

She had not expected this. After all things they been throwing at each other over the last few days she just had not expected him to…to … ‘I want you to be honest with me and just tell me… Did you using me as a diversion so you didn’t have to face your guilt about Changsung?’

 

‘No!’ he rasped.

 

‘Then what?’ she persisted.

 

Seungri groaned in exasperation. ‘I am trying to give you a choice. Go because you want to go or stay because you want to stay……. no strings attached, your own damn choice, Suzy!’

 

Seungri want to punch his own mouth. Having say that, has he exactly had lost his sense? Hell he wants her more than anything in this world but he's tyring to play fair.

 

Damn. He never feel so loss in his entire life to understand his own actions.

 

But Seungri's word was sending out all the wrong signals to her. ‘Well, you know what Seungri. Your wish has been granted’ she said as she sprung before emotion take over. She was not going to break down in front of him. Not ever. 

 

For a frantic moment she was tempted to turn and face him, but she stopped herself from doing that. What was the point?

 

Seungri didn't want her.