Two mending heart

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

A long sigh broke free from her chest. So what was she going to do? Does she want to spent the rest of her life with Seungri?

 

Suzy look at the bottle in her hand. The thirsty feeling she had before had gone. She grab the fridge door and put the bottle inside. After that she made her way towards the bedroom because she decide to change her cloth.

 

When she push the knob and enter the bedroom, Suzy’s eyes suddenly fix at a half dozen green frogs dolls in all kinds of shape line up on a row on the bed. She felt her breath constrict at and want to cry at the same time. It was still the same as she last see it except there a white rabbit doll place in the middle of the frogs. Seungri must have buy the rabbit she thought.

 

A sound made her turn away and she found Seungri leaning against the door frame watching her.

 

‘You still keep them,’ she whispered.

 

‘Yes.’ His voice sound dry. ‘They were yours.’

 

‘Why you put the rabbit there? To ‘interfere’ in my dreams?’

 

Seungri look at the doll that was three times bigger than the size of the frogs and gave a crooked smile. ‘No. The rabbit represent me. My dreams. Who knows, if I’m get lucky you will kiss the rabbit.’

 

‘I always think of you when I kissed the frogs.’

 

‘Your ideal prince?’ Seungri let out a sad smile. ‘I don’t think so. I made so many mistakes …’ He trailed up before take a deep breath. ‘I come to tell you that I need to move the yacht because it was too close to the rock.
 

‘OK.’ Suzy nod her head, but Seungri already turn away by then. 

 

Seungri had open up to her in the past hour.... but Suzy realised they did not touch the main point ....  talk about their feelings.