It only takes a day to change it

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

 

‘It is good to have you back where you belong, Mrs. Lee,’ Seungri smile while tasting the corner of her lips.

 

‘Perhaps it is not a bad idea for us to remain like this for the rest of our lives.’ Seungri deepened his kiss to highlight his meaning. 

 

‘I don’t think Dara Unnie or Butler Kang will wait that long to check on us,’ Suzy responded with a soft giggle.

 

‘When I think of all those bad moments happen during our marriage, it feels like a waste now.’ Seungri confessed. 

 

‘We had a fabulous affair and a wreck marriage.’ She said. ‘When I left I don’t think you'll noticed.’

 

 ‘I noticed,’ he murmured.

 

‘Tell me.’ Supporting herself on one elbow, Suzy look into his eyes. ‘How long did you wait before you take another woman to your bed?’

 

Seungri’s eyes squeeze together. ‘I don’t think this topic of conversation is appropriate.’ 

 

‘Appropriate for what?’

 

‘We are trying to heal from the past.’

 

Well, Suzy felt hurt. She wanted denials. ‘Is this yet another subject on your banned list, Seungri?’ she provoke. ‘Are we not to talk about the news that happens in short month after I left?’ She pull in a short breath. ‘Of course the press didn’t catch the story but that does not automatically mean she was out of your bed.’ Suzy was already off the bed.

 

‘And you moved straight to live with ‘Mr. Four Eyed,’ he said sarcastically. ‘You tell me, Suzy.’ Despite the obvious aches of his body Seungri climbed off the bed and face her. ‘How long for him to take you into his bed? Did he use let me hold you because you upset for losing your baby excuse to get you?’

 

Gone pale, she whispered, ‘That’s a sick thing to throw at me.’