Revealation

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

Seungri watch Suzy’s face and saw exactly what he expected to see. First it was confused and then a complete utter shock.

 

‘You believed him?’

 

‘Yes,’ he said.

 

‘But ... why?’ Suzy said, her heart throbbing.

 

‘He was very convincing.’

 

‘And your guys are best friend,’ Suzy bitterly said.

 

‘He told me before you tell me you’re pregnant.’

 

Suzy let her head down and close her eyes. Her brain was so occupy with the thoughts the way Seungri had treats her at that time. Her heart feel the pangs of hurt.

 

‘You thought the baby was ......’ she can’t even finish her own words.

 

Seungri run his tense fingers through his hair.

 

‘Did you tell Changsung about this?’

 

‘No,’ he answered.

 

‘Why not?’ Suzy demand. ‘If you believe I was pregnant with his child, why didn’t you tell him?’

 

‘I don’t know what to think that time.’

 

‘Well, thank you, Seungri! Thank you for turns the four months of our marriage life into hell!’ Suzy snap.

 

He can’t argue with what she said. They get married. He thought they going to taste the sweet of marriage life like any other newlywed couple but the dreams burn out after Changsung tell him that bullsh!t lie. He had made her life misery. Made his own life in misery too eventually.

 

‘I was so in love with you.’

 

‘Oh, cut the crap, Seungri,’ Suzy’s body was trembling. ‘I was the bet you win!’

 

‘It’s started like that.’ He finally admit it. ‘But it changed after I know you.’

 

‘Liar!’

 

‘I’m not lying,’ Seungri deny.

 

‘Yes!’ Suzy said firmly. By the time she had launch herself down to the cabin because she afraid she was going to be sick. Sick to hear whatever comes out from Seungri’s disgusting mouth! She heard Seungri follow her down.

 

‘I don’t know how you managed to live your life all this while,’ she feel really angry with Seungri right now. Suzy open the fridge and grab a bottle of water to cool her off. Her face was white as sheet and her whole body was trembling. She hate him...hate him...hate him...really hate him!

 

‘I was miserable,’ he confess.

 

Suzy turn herself to face him. Oh how she hate the way he was standing there looking and sounding so damn calm while she was going hysteric!

 

‘Why is that I got to take the punishment while Changsung remained your best ‘friend?’ she fired at him. ‘It takes two of us to cheat on you after all!’

 

‘I told you. He stopped being my friend.’

 

‘So the story about him taking you home the night I miscarriage was a lie too?’

 

‘Suzy....’

 

‘Don’t you dare say my name like you want to apologise to me,’ Suzy take a shaky breath.

 

‘I meet him in the club by accident.’ Suzy turn her back on him but Seungri is so determine to tell her the truth, so he ignored her action and pursue to finish the whole story. ‘When I saw Changsung that night, I want to punch him hard but I was so drunk so I missed my target and fall on the floor. Basically passed out. Changsung take me back to my apartment. I don’t remember anything after I crashed on my bed.’

 

‘And that b!tch got her wish to sleep with you and didn’t care that you were comatose.’ Suzy face him once again. ‘Is that the way you want to tell me?’

 

‘I think that's was the only explanation. Tell me,’ he said. ‘Am I nak3d?’

 

Suzy seal tight while she slump her body against the wall. She frown while staring at her feet.

 

‘Answer me, Suzy. Because I remember I wake up the next morning with an aching  head and still wearing my jeans,’ Seungri said.

 

‘Still no T-shirt, though,’ Suzy said almost whispered. She watch the video and it shoot Seungri’s half top body, while another half was covered by sheet... ‘She was nak3d.’

 

‘Then I need you to think this clearly.’ He was pleading her. 

 

‘Stay back,’ Suzy pull back as Seungri getting closer.

 

‘They’ve planned it, Suzy,’ he concluded. ‘They don’t want us to be together. The video was the proof of their sick plot. Who do you think has record it?’

 

Changsung. Suzy pull a really deep breath. ‘Why?’ I thought he liked m-me.’

 

‘He was my friend and I ... I cared about him. Until he told me that he had sleep with you.’ A somber expression was cast across his face. ‘What kind of friend betrays you by doing that?’

 

‘What kind of lover betrays you by believing I could do that?’

 

‘You're right.’ Seungri held his hands out. ‘I was young and full of myself. He was my best friend and I don’t see why he should lie to me that time.’

 

Seungri continue after a long silence. ‘He was in love you too.’

 

Suzy blinked. ‘Excuse me?’

 

‘When two friends hit a girl it usually meant they are both in love with the same girl …..

Will you forgive me? Will you willing to start again, Suzy?’ he said abruptly.