losing the battle

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

 

Suzy avoided him like a plague for the next twenty-four hours.

 

 

The next morning she bum into Dara unnie carrying a tray of untouched food at the stairs on her way to jogging by the lake. She heard her as she complained about that stubborn cousin of her who refuse to eat since yesterday and say that he was too exhausted to eat.

 

 

‘Let him starve.’ Despite Dara unnie anger Suzy knows she really concern about her cousin health.

 

 

She thought Seungri might join them for lunch, but he didn’t. Dara unnie’s temper is like a volcano waiting to erupt. She knows if Seungri attempt to continue his ‘hunger strike’ campaign, Dara unnie will personally go and shove the food into his mouth herself. But Butler Kang has informed them that Seungri was still sleeping.

 

 

Dara unnie had fly to Seoul to attend a business meeting on behalf of his uncle. Suzy spend her quiet evening feeding the swans. The lake’s view can be clearly see from Seungri’s bedroom and she had to fight her desire to look. She wanted to avoid him but she wanted his attention. Where is her sense in that?


  
By dinner time Suzy knew she is losing the battle. There is no sign of him. She was about to give in.

 

 

She found herself hanging outside his room. Butler Kang said that Seungri was still sleeping. Maybe a quick peek at him while he slept isn’t the same as having to face him, she convinced herself.