Mending a bent relationship

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

 

She has finish packed her things. Suzy was so furious she could hardly think and she didn't know whether to cry or hit something. She was going to left him at this instant.  Back to Korea and out of his life. And she has her divorce. Which would be a good thing. Wouldn't it?

 

She slumped on the carpet beside the bed with her arms clasped round her legs. Her emotions were changing so rapidly that she couldn't keep up with them. Anger turned to sadness and then back into anger. She was brushing away the tears with the back of her hand.

 

Lee Seunghyun wasn't worth crying over.

 

 

Seungri was pacing around the room. Anxiety creeping all over him. All he could think of was how to tell her to stay. Why he act like a gentlemen. He should just chain her by his side.

 

She will be leaving soon. He stood rigidly by the balcony, staring at the lake in his view, his mind blank of anything but her.

 

Seungri found himself in front of the door of Suzy’s bedroom. He had stood there in silence for a several minutes before decided to give a knock. He knocks on the door three times. For a moment there’s no answer. His shoulders taut with tension.

 

He decided to open the door. 

 

It was then he heard a sob. Seungri walk limply towards her and took her trembling shoulders and heaved her up against his chest. Their eyes meet slowly and he sighed when he saw her soft lips trembling. 

 

He felt his heart beat crazily as he stared at Suzy’s broken-hearted face. "Go ahead and slap me."

 

"You're the biggest jerk in the world and I'm just as big idiot for letting you into my life and walk all over me again!" she vented off her pent-up anger.

 

‘Stay,’ he whispered while locking her gaze to him. ‘I’m so sorry for being a jerk.’

 

Suzy looks at him stunned. What he was saying? Her heart was tumbling inside her chest.  

 

‘Don’t cry’, he pleaded, brushing away her tears with his thumb. His thumb then reached , rubbing her bottom lip gently.

 

She didn’t say anything as his lips touched hers. The kiss was soft for a moment, but as soon as he got a taste of her, he deepened it and pulled her tighter to him. She didn’t protest; rather she kissed him back with just as much passion.