Truth is a very complex thing

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

‘You think so?’ hurt appear across his face. ‘So did I when that tweak relayed those facts to my face the day I was stupid enough to go to his apartment to see you.’

 

‘That’s lie!’ Suzy protested.

 

‘Is it?!’ he snapped.

 

Suzy could feel cold run through her body. ‘Minho would not lie like that … why should he when it never happened?!’

 

‘That’s right,’ Seungri mock. ‘He  showed me the evidence.’

 

‘He what—?’

 

His shoulder muscles flex in tense ‘he showed me the evidence.’

 

‘How can he show you evidence when nothing happen!’

 

‘He picked your bra and underwear from the floor while I watched him,’ he stated harshly.

 

‘It never happened.’ Suzy cried out in denial.

 

‘Don’t tell me it didn’t happen when I was there!’ Seungri ground out.

 

Suzy blinked a couple of times to clear the confusion from her head. ‘But….but that was m-my room.’

 

‘With his stuff in that room?’

 

‘Yes!’ she cried out. ‘Minho was using the room as a closet! You’ve seen him, you know what he’s like about clothes! I was only there for couple of months, so he didn’t bother to clear them out!’

 

Both of them fall into complete silence for a couple of minutes after the revelation. Suzy stared at Seungri’s tense frame. ‘Y-you come to see me?’ She managed to let out a shaky question.

 

‘One month after you left. But you not there.’

 

‘He said both of you were in relationship,’….. ‘and you would be much better if I …’. Seungri didn’t need to finish that sentence.

 

‘Oh, my …’ Suzy put her hand against as the horrible revelation come up. When Seungri had accused Minho of being a control freak he had not just making the accusation. He must have his own reason. Her stomach becomes unsettled.

 

Suzy’s head feel dizzy. She wanted to leave the room…... only she can’t make it and ended sinking weakly on the side of the bed.

 

Minho was always been there for her whenever she needs him. Suddenly everything about him and their long relationship came together and make her sick.

 

Still standing beside her, Seungri wish he had kept his damn mouth shut. He never meant to tell her any of that.

 

Minho was a good-looking guy. Seungri had seen a desire in Minho’s face the first time they met, waiting for Suzy to notice him as a prospective lover. His desire was to punch him ever since.

 

Now he wanted to kick something because … damn it… how the hell was he going to tell her the truth.