hurt feeling

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

How that b***h got in here anyway? Dara unnie? Butler Kang? Has them gone missing? Did this b***h has such a free run to this house that she could stroll without permission?

 

 

Suzy moved herself over to the window and stayed there as she watched the two lovers ‘reunion’. Deep down she was hurting. She was hurting so badly when Anna kiss Seungri in his lips before saying goodbye. Although it just a peck it still a kiss.

 

 

A desire to go over there and punch Seungri’s face but she held her rage instead.

 

 

What am I doing here? She asked that question again before Seungri interrupt her thought.

 

 

‘What’s wrong?’ Seungri murmured quietly.

 

 

‘You ask me what’s wrong?’ she asked. ‘Has this house lack of security? How did she get in here?’

 

 

‘One of the maid woke me up to tell me her visit. Apparently she had drive directly from the hospital after discovered we had left.’

 

 

She twist around to look at him. ‘So you couldn’t deny her to see you in your bedroom?’

 

 

‘I was sleeping.’ Seungri explained while his shaking fingers through his hair.

 

 

‘So you talked to her about Changsung?’

 

 

‘What time is it?’Driving himself up, he groaned and struggled to gain his balance.

 

 

Seungri was still using the same blocking tactic against her, Suzy noted.

 

 

‘I need some fresh air.’ She growl in frustration and stormed out through the door before he could say anything.

 

 

Oh how much she hate Seungri right now.