Chapter 7 - A Bump In The Road

Never Been Kissed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Will you stay the night?” EunHyuk asked when they pulled up in front of Hyuk’s apartment.

“Stay… the… night?” DongHae repeated, confused. He did not want to push EunHyuk to do anything he was uncomfortable with. The notion to stay the night with the man he loved had not even crossed his mind.

“It’s late,” EunHyuk looked at his watch. It was half past eleven. “I don’t want you driving all the way… home, especially if you’re sleepy.”

DongHae decided he would. Sleeping with the man he loved, holding him close in that vulnerable state, DongHae wanted to be there. He wanted to be the first thing EunHyuk saw in the morning when he woke. Hell… he wanted EunHyuk to be the first thing he saw when he woke. Being awoken to see that perfect face with those plump lips smiling at him would make his day. DongHae sighed inwardly.

“I’ll stay… if that is what you want,” he tacked on the last piece to the sentence. He needed to know that EunHyuk really wanted him there.

“I want you to stay,” EunHyuk said shyly, glad for the dim lighting. DongHae would not see the blush that was burning his face.

~0~

EunHyuk peeled back the covers on his bed and slipped between the sheets. DongHae was still showering. He did not know what urge or instinct had prompted him to ask but he was elated that he had followed it. After the evening they had just shared, EunHyuk did not feel like being without DongHae yet. They would have to part when dawn arrived, Hyukkie wanted to savour every last moment they spent together before they parted again.

EunHyuk was halfway asleep when DongHae came to bed. He slipped in next to EunHyuk spooning him. EunHyuk snuggled into DongHae’s arms, he fit quite naturally. DongHae lay awake for a few moments. Only days ago he had met this intriguing, heart stopping man. Now EunHyuk was his to hold and love. I will make him mine, forever, DongHae vowed and he inhaled the sweet scent of EunHyuk’s hair. He propped his head up on one arm, his eyes tracing the smooth lines of EunHyuk’s . DongHae wanted to lean forward and kiss EunHyuk’s shoulder. He reached out and pulled EunHyuk closer to him, bodies pressed together. Slowly, DongHae traced a finger down EunHyuk’s arm, drawing little circles into the smooth skin. He gently kissed EunHyuk’s neck, before closing his eyes.

Early meeting in the morning, DongHae thought as he fell asleep, I would not be here when he wakes.

~~~

EunHyuk felt strong arms slide around him. DongHae’s here, he told himself. He snuggled into the embrace, lulled to sleep by the warmth and comfort he felt. I love you DongHae, he thought as he drifted off. I will tell you in the morning, EunHyuk thought; I cannot seem to find my tongue to tell you the words now. He felt the fingers trailing down his arm then the soft press of lips on his shoulder before he went completely under. EunHyuk fell into sweet dreams starring DongHae.

~0~

EunHyuk woke with a start. Something felt utterly wrong. There were no arms holding him, giving warmth and comfort. EunHyuk’s heart sank in his chest. Why had DongHae left him so early? His mouth fell into a pout. He could have at least had the consideration to leave a note or wake him to say bye. EunHyuk had not thought to look on the side of the bed Hae slept in for the note.

EunHyuk quickly showered and dressed. He would be an hour early if he left now. He sat down by his kitchen table, picking at his tuna sandwich. Maybe I should call him, EunHyuk thought as he continued shredding his sandwich to bits.

He flipped open his cell and began scrolling through his contacts to find DongHae’s number. Just as he was about to hit the call button, his landline rang.

EunHyuk raised one eyebrow at the phone. Who on the face of the Earth would be calling him at SIX in the morning… and on his landline too?

He shrugged and took the phone off the cradle.

“Hell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter