Chapter 5 - A Fresh Start

Never Been Kissed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes, when you love someone very much

You have to go through

Every TEAR

Every HEARTACHE

Every PAIN...

Because in the end...

It's not how much you love

But how much you HOLD ON.

I will make today better, EunHyuk promised himself as he brushed his teeth.  He rinsed his mouth then looked himself in the mirror. His eyes were a little swollen from the crying but otherwise he looked fine. Positivity and you will be fine, he winked at himself in the mirror. Sleeping over at Teukie’s place had done wonders for him. He actually got a peaceful sleep without waking up with strangers in his bed, or weird dreams. In addition, he did not have to make himself breakfast. The day was off to a great start. Teukie had strawberry pancakes and a glass of cold strawberry milk waiting for him when he entered the kitchen. ah~ the joys of being pampered EunHyuk thought and he hugged his hyungs.

“Eat up,” Teukie said as he handed over the plate and glass, planting a small kiss on EunHyuk's forehead “KangIn will drop you to work.”

“We don’t want you to be late again,” KangIn added with a roguish wink.  

EunHyuk groaned, “HeeChul hyung told you all?”

LeeTeuk chuckled, “Well of course. He worries about you too you know… but I think it was Hannie who was the one doing most of the worrying. They love you. We all do.”

EunHyuk coloured pink, “I’ve been letting them down lately… New week… New start.”

LeeTeuk nodded encouragingly, “That’s the spirit.”

“Aren’t Minnie and Kyu gonna tell me bye?” EunHyuk asked, a small pout forming on his lips.

“They… uh… had a late night,” Teukie said, making a mental note to wash the sheets in that bedroom.

The three men laughed. Knowing KyuHyun, it was probably a VERY long night.

EunHyuk devoured his breakfast and jumped into the car with KangIn.

“How’d you and Teukie hyung keep it together all these years?” EunHyuk asked quietly as they drove to his workplace.

“Well… it was not easy,” KangIn said, rolling his eyes, “You know how strongly he feels about everything. We hit off well but like every relationship, there were the bumps. You just have to know your heart. You have to know what you want. If you cannot love and trust yourself then you cannot love another person and further more others won’t be able to love and trust you.”

“But you and Teukie, Minnie, KyuHyun… they all love me…” EunHyuk said quietly.

“We’ve known you for a long time Hyukkie. If you want to make it with someone, trust yourself, trust what you feel. It will lead you to the right person,” KangIn replied earnestly as he pulled into The Black Dragon’s car park, “Have a great day.” he winked at EunHyuk as he got out of the car. EunHyuk waved happily, thinking over KangIn’s words.

He remembered the many times that their little family thought KangTeuk would fall apart but they stayed strong and their love pulled through.

As he walked through the door, HeeChul immediately pulled him into a tight hug. EunHyuk’s eyes widened in surprise and he was instantly wary. HeeChul gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter