Chapter 4 - Stalked On Sunday

Never Been Kissed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Annyeong all my lovely readers. :3 I hope you all are enjoying this story thus far. This chapter is dedicated to my subscriberes : rbatalovr, Rallar, Onariah, caitykoala, Candi94, evvchi, sagigirl94, Ladyghai, Noelle_eunhae, Milkybutterfly and blackpanda.

And specially to my commenters :D :* 

Comment. Subscribe. Upvote.

Thank you~ <3

EunHyuk slowly came too, rubbing his eyes. The morning sunlight illuminated his room. What time is it? He thought vaguely. He could barely remember where he was. His mind and body completely exhausted from the crying bout he had last night before falling into a fitful, restless sleep. He shifted his body trying to rouse himself.t A strange sensation enveloped, as though his blanket was wrapped too tightly around him, both comfortable but too warm. He squirmed and tried to untangle himself. Strangely enough, the blanket tightened around him.

Wait the blanket… EunHyuk shot off the bed, hitting his shoulder against something hard. The bedpost? He landed with a crash on the floor. Gingerly, he pulled himself off the floor, alternatively rubbing his throbbing shoulder and .

“Give a man some warning before you get up,” the chocolate smooth voice moaned, rubbing his chin where EunHyuk’s shoulder had struck him.

“You… you...” EunHyuk stuttered, he looked at the shirtless man lying in his bed then down at himself. A slow sigh of relief escaped him, he was dresses in his pyjama pants that he remembered putting on last night. He drew another breath. Why was this man in his bed?

“I can explain,” DongHae said rising off the bed, raising his hands in a surrendering gesture. He saw the warrior light in EunHyuk’s eye and unconsciously stepped back. So much for EunHyuk being innocent and sweet. The man looks utterly dangerous, DongHae thought.

EunHyuk motioned for him to continue then crossed is arms in front his chest. This should be good he thought, falling asleep alone and waking up with a man in his bed. Dammit, he was not even drunk when he went to sleep last night… sure he was exhausted and had cried himself out but it was not the same as being drunk.

“You let me in through the window last night and cried yourself to sleep on me,” DongHae explained.

“I am supposed to believe that?” EunHyuk asked, raising one eyebrow. DongHae gestured helplessly.

“It’s the truth, I swear,” he replied, shrugging, “believe me, don’t believe me it’s up to you. Take a look outside, see if that helps last night resurface.” DongHae pointed to the window, which was slightly ajar.

EunHyuk frowned at the window, his lips unintentionally pouting. DongHae felt his stomach clench in desire. Not now, Hae, he told himself, sort through this first then make your move.

EunHyuk clearly remembered closing the window and locking it last night before falling to his bed and sobbing all his pent up feeling out. He could not remember waking up during the night to open the window. Cautiously he stepped towards the window and peered outside. Not in his wildest dreams could he have braced himself for what he saw. He turned to DongHae, speechless, a shocked expression plastered to his face.

“You did that?” EunHyuk asked, his heart going butter-soft in his chest.

DongHae nodded nervously.

EunHyuk turned back to the window, his mouth agape, looking at his backyard. DongHae joined him at the window, lightly putting one arm around the shocked man, “do you remember?”

EunHyuk turned to face DongHae, their lips mere inches apart. He could feel DongHae’s warm sweet breath fanning his face. Kiss him, an instinct urged but immediately he quelled it. There was something more important he was focusing on. The illusive memory danced at the edge of his mind. He closed his eyes, thinking back. Dimly, the memory re-emerged.

~0~

Tap!

Tap!

Tap! Tap! Tap!

“Go away,” EunHyuk, mumbled, pulling the pillow over his head.

Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!

The kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter