Chapter 3 - Saturday Surprises

Never Been Kissed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bang!

Bang!

Bang! Bang! Bang!

“Lee HyukJae! If you do not open this door right now, I will break it down!”

EunHyuk was jerked out of his restless sleep by the vicious banging at his door. He got off the bed slowly. It was half past eight. He had fallen asleep around one in the morning after crying himself out.

“Damn, I look like crap,” he muttered to himself as he brushed his teeth quickly and washed his face, trying to look a little human.

The banging became more ferocious.

“I’m coming,” he shouted, his voice sounded hoarse.

EunHyuk opened the door and quickly moved out of the way as it swung open forcefully. In streamed KyuHyun and SungMin followed by his younger brother KiBum and his husband SiWon.

“What happened last night?” KyuHyun stormed at EunHyuk, pushing him up against a wall, “You had us all so worried and Minnie started crying because he thought it was all his fault for dragging you out!”

KyuHyun was in full rage mode.

“Kyu...” SungMin tried to pull him away from pinning EunHyuk to the wall.

KyuHyun ignored SungMin, “you didn’t answer any of our calls till Minnie got so worried, we called your brother to see if you were there!”

“KyuHyun…” EunHyuk choked out. He could not breathe.

“He’s turning blue,” KiBum shouted, grabbing KyuHyun and pushing him away, “it’s not about you or Min, it’s about EunHyuk.”

KiBum turned to EunHyuk, a sympathetic look on his face, “Sorry about the crazy Kyu behaviour… he hates seeing Minnie crying…”

EunHyuk massaged his sore throat. Great he thought, to top off his already ghastly night, he had two worried best friends and a brother to deal with.

“What happened last night?” KiBum asked, guiding a shaken EunHyuk to a chair.

SiWon went to the kitchen to make some tea.

“It’s stupid,” EunHyuk mumbled, unable to meet anyone’s eye, “I really like him and I barely know him and… And…” EunHyuk struggled for words to express the feelings he could not voice.

“I understand,” SungMin came up and placed an arm around Hyukkie’s shoulders, “I thought he did something to you… and I was the one who forced you out. I felt so guilty. I’m sorry Hyukkie.”

SungMin kissed Hyukkie’s forehead then looked pointedly and KyuHyun.

“I’m sorry too buddy,” KyuHyun mumbled, “I guess when it comes to the both of you, I over react and it was the both of you, so that made it worst.”

“You definitely do over react,” SiWon said joining the conversation, bringing with him five mugs of green tea, “drink up. I think we could all do with a calming drink with all this excitement.” He shot Kyu a glare. Kyu had the grace to look guilty.

There was the sound of drinking and tea cups being placed on the table.

“He tried to kiss me and I panicked,” EunHyuk said finally.

KyuHyun rolled his eyes, “when are you going to finally kiss someone? I mean you’re almost twenty.”

His tactless statement was immediately followed by a groan from SungMin and KiBum. SiWon reached over and smacked KyuHyun behind the head. They all glared at him.

Tears filled EunHyuk’s eyes, “I can’t help it if I’m afraid of intimacy.” He dashed away the tears.

They sat in silence for a little while longer. Each thinking of a way to ‘cure’ EunHyuk of his fright. EunHyuk on the other hand was wondering what DongHae was doing.

“So who’s this guy anyways?” SiWon asked.

“He’s-“ SungMin was cut off by urgent rapping on the door.

“Are you expecting anyone?” KiBum asked.

“I wasn’t expecting all of you,” EunHyuk replied, “but no… I’m not.”

KiBum g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter