Chapter 10 - Reactions

Never Been Kissed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“DongHae,” EunHyuk began, his voice trembling a little, “I love you.”

DongHae stood speechless by the door. He was stunned by the sudden, unexpected confession. He never thought that EunHyuk would return his love.

“I love you,” Hyuk repeated, “I had to tell you before it were too late and you lost interest in me. I know these past few days have had- ”

DongHae laid one finger against EunHyuk’s lips to stop the babbling. His heart expanded with joy and love as he traced Hyukkie's face. Finally, his unconditional and what was becoming unrequited love had been returned.

“I love you too,” DongHae said softly and pulled EunHyuk into his arms, holding him tightly. The moment would have been made perfect if he could only kiss those soft lips of Hyuk’s. Instead, DongHae settle for a soft kiss on Hyuk’s cheek. He could feel EunHyuk’s body trembling against his.

EunHyuk sighed happily, as he snuggled into the warm embrace. No one had ever made him feel as safe and as loved as DongHae did. He wanted a relationship with DongHae; he wanted to be held through the night and kissed by DongHae.  

“I had to tell you before I chickened out again. I took a lot for me to say that,” EunHyuk mumbled.

DongHae pulled back so he could look into his lover’s eyes, “I know. We do not have to push this or move any faster than you are comfortable with. I just want to make you happy.”

EunHyuk nodded, small but happy smile lighting up his face, “You already do make me happy.”

“Let’s get out of here. I want to spend the rest of the day with you,” DongHae said suddenly, “Let me just tell my secretary to cancel all my meetings for today.”

He pulled out his phone and made a quick call to his secretary who listened in silent surprise. It was quite unlike DongHae to cancel meetings. He must have something urgent to do.

“Alright baby,” DongHae said, “I’m free to spend the entire day with you.”

It was as though someone had fed him extra sugar. DongHae was extremely hyperactive and happy, now that his love was returned. The mood was even rubbing off on EunHyuk as they cruised down the highway in DongHae’s black convertible. EunHyuk reached over and turned the volume up. One of his all-time favourite songs was playing. He began singing as it started.

“Maybe it's intuition, but some things you just don't question. Like in your eyes, I see my future in an instant and there it goes. I think I've found my best friend. I know that it might sound more than a little crazy but I believe,” EunHyuk sand happily.

DongHae held EunHyuk’s hand with his free hand and joined in, “I knew I loved you before I met you. I think I dreamed you into life. I knew I loved you before I met you. I have been waiting all my life.”

Those words were truer to DongHae than he ever thought possible. It was as though the stars had aligned perfectly this time, bringing EunHyuk to him.

“You sing really well,” EunHyuk complimented when they had finished the chorus.

DongHae grinned child-like,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter