Chapter 11 - Turning Twenty Part 1

Never Been Kissed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hurry up!” EunHyuk screeched. KyuHyun and SungMin had called him late last night, telling him they were going to take him out to shopping. In his sleep-deprived state, he had agreed just to get them quickly off the phone and back into the warm embrace of DongHae. He also knew DongHae would have meetings until evening since he skipped them yesterday and wanted to give him the space.

“Are you sure you wanna go baby?” although it had been his idea for KyuHyun and SungMin to keep Hyuk occupied, he could not bear to part with him now.

“I promised them,” EunHyuk said, folding his arms across his chest and pouting, “I can’t break a promise to my best friends. They would never forgive me. Besides, you have meeting all morning and I’ll see you in the evening.”

DongHae sighed regretfully, wishing Hyuk wanted to stay with him as much as he wanted Hyuk to stay with him.

“Don’t you want to stay with me?” DongHae asked, a note of sadness creeping into his voice.

EunHyuk looked over at DongHae. He really does want me to stay with him but I made a promise to KyuHyun and SungMin, EunHyuk mused. When they had called him at DongHae’s beach house, they complained furiously that his time had been monopolised by DongHae. Hyuk had denied it but they made him promise to spend the morning of his birthday with them. They in turn had promised not be extravagant and surprise him with a party or anything.

“I do want to stay with you but they think you’re hogging me. Let me just appease them with this half day and you’ll get them back in the evening,” EunHyuk said DongHae’s hair.

“Can’t I make you just a little late? For morning cuddles?” DongHae asked, using his cutest expression on EunHyuk.

EunHyuk turned away blushing. As tempting as DongHae’s proposition sounded, EunHyuk did not want to disappoint his best friends. After all, they had spent all is miserable birthday with him and deserved to be included into the first happy one he was having since his mother left home.

“I can’t Hae,” EunHyuk said, sticking out his bottom lip, “I want to but I’d disappoint Minnie and Kyu.”

Hae sighed regretfully. EunHyuk’s loyalty was one of the things Hae adored about him. He enveloped the pouting man in his arms one more time before releasing him. Slowly, he pressed a warm kiss onto EunHyuk forehead before taking Hyuk’s hand in his. DongHae laced the narrow fingers through his and kissed the back of Hyuk’s hand.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter