Chapter 13 - Turning Twenty Part 3

Never Been Kissed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He could not see a thing. where was DongHae? The hair on the back of his neck was prickling.

Suddenly, there was a blaze of light.

“Surprise!” the shout came from all corners of the room.

He blinked as the sudden flash of light disoriented him. then his mouth dropped open in surprise. Before him was the most magnificent sight ever. All his friends and loved ones gathered in one place, the backdrop looked like the pyramids of Egypt.

Even SungMin and KyuHyun were there.

EunHyuk’s heart swelled with joy then deflated slightly. Where was DongHae?

The lights went dim again and a spotlight appeared on him, another pointed toward the stairs, illuminating the man his eyes had been searching for stood there in all his glory.

“Happy 20th birthday Hyukkie,” DongHae said as he descended the steps. He made his way slowly to EunHyuk as slow dance music began to play.

The spotlight shone on the circular dance room. DongHae stopped in front of EunHyuk and held out his hand, palm up.

“Dance with me?” DongHae requested. They had an unfinished dance from the first time they had gone out and EunHyuk had run out on him.

EunHyuk placed his hand in DongHae’s, a shy smile on his face. They were going to dance in front of everyone.

Intimately, DongHae pulled EunHyuk close to his body, feeling the heat radiating. They began moving in time to the music, looking deeply into each other’s eyes, feeling their hearts beat as one. Other couples began joining them on the dance floor, amplifying the magically romantic atmosphere.

As the song ended, DongHae pulled EunHyuk even closer for a hug.

“Happy birthday my love,” DongHae whispered into EunHyuk’s ear, “You look absolutely wonderful. I love you.”

“Time to cut the cake,” a voice sang.

SungMin and KyuHyun were standing together, Kyu with a microphone in hand.

EunHyuk smiled at DongHae and towed him toward the cake. The candles were lit and KyuHyun had begun his rendition of Happy Birthday for EunHyuk.

“Make a wish,” SungMin reminded EunHyuk gen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter