Friends, Enemies, Frenemies Part 2 Taemin, Britney, Onew

Dangerous Relations

Everything was running smooth until Onew decided on his " MASTER" plan. This plan was to keep Britney in the classroom late so that she would reach late to the cafe. Thus she would not be in time for lunch. The plan was working quite well. He made a joke with Taemin that he (Taemin) should start challenging Britney to dance battles just before the bell rings. Tamin in his innocence would listen. He was merely an innocent victim. Onew on the other hand would slip out of the classroom while everyone paid attention to the battle. 

He would save a plate for Taemin but Britney was suffering greatly becuase of the lack of nutrition. Taemin felt sorry for her and would share his food. When Onew realised this he began saving a smaller plate. Britney decided not to starve Taemin and stopped accompanying him to lunch. This hurt Taemin but he didn't say anything. Britney caught on to the prank and thought that she should teach him a lesson so on Friday when the cafe was serving chicken she got out of the class early. She told Taemin that it might be a better idea if  he and Onew battled to see who is the better and is worthy. Onew made a lot of excuses why he shouldn't but Taemin made the cutest the puppy face. His pout was so adorable that Onew couldn't say no. 

Britney put her plan in full swing. She slipped out and went to the cafe. She put together 2 wonderful plates one for Taemin and one for herself. When they were done Onew was shocked. When he asked Taemin to share Taemin refused. 

Taemin: Hyung Brent is new and you are so mean. I'M NOT GIVING YOU ANY OF MY FOOD. NO CHICKEN FOR YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!'

Taemin made sing song noises at Onew which got him angry. Onew thought he should do something so he grabed Taemin's plate and ran with it. This made Britney furious.

Britney: Taemin you can have my food. ONEW GET YOUR NO GOOD LITTLE HERE. WHY THE F**K DID YOU DO THAT?? GOD!!!!!

Onew  ran as though he was running for his life. Britney chased after him. All she could think was how he could run that if he ate that much. Something  really very unfortunate happened after Onew tripped. He tumbled dropping the plate. Taemin's newly adopted puppy , Buddy, began to eat it. Onew nearly cried.

Onew: NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY CHICKENNNNNNN!!! GGGGGOOOOOOODDDDDD!!! NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Britney; Onew what the hell. 

When she saw him she couldn't help but feel for him. Even though she hated him she adored Taemin and like Taemin said everyone should be friends. She tried her best to persuade him to stop crying. Nothing worked until she told him she'd buy him chicken for dinner. Onew began to smile. It was pretty sweet. She  returned to lunch with Taemin. When she told Taemin he was most excited.

Taemin: OMG!! Let's go together Brent!! You and your friends and me with mine! It'll be fun!! 

Britney: OK Taemin sounds good.

Taemin: YAY!! I'll put it together.

Taemin then did what Britney thought was scary. He put her face in between his hands and kissed her forehead.

Taemin: See you later Brent.