The Performance edges closer

Dangerous Relations

Time slowly began to creep on our students. Everyone was wokring hard and together as a team. Though "Brent" was out of the pictur due to the twisted ankle. "Brent" practised every day. Janine designed a costume for her and had it made. 

Britney/Brent: Janine! You need to keep this a secret!!

Janine/Minha: Of course! But why?

Britney: It's a surprise ok. Thanks to my brilliant choreo I can enter from the opposite side of the stage. 

Janine: Why are you doing this?

Britney: I feel bad for Taemin and I wanna keep him happy.

Janine: Be careful you don't fall for him. Remember "THE RULES!"

Britney: Of course I remember the rules!

"All students please proceed to the assembly hall for an emergency meeting!" the principal's voice filled the entire campus.

Once they were in the hall and seated the principal began, " Students this year I am pleased to announce that your performances will ALL be showcased two days from today. On Friday students from the north division will be coming on a field trip here. They too will be performing. It is a competition that I know you the students are well prepared for. Now please be on your best behaviour. This is also an effort to end the feud between both schools."

No one liked this. Everyone disagreed but what the prinicpal said went. Each department, Each student was now more determined than anything to crush their competition! The Wolves from the north division.