Onew's Apology and The Injury

Dangerous Relations

"Brent! Wait up." said Onew. Britney/ Brent didn't want to stop. Her ankle hurt and she was really upset so she didn't stop walking.  She went to her dorm and got cleaned up. " I should be able to dance." she thought. Avoiding everyone she went into the dance studio. She began pumping her music. Everyone in the dance class for their end of term exams had to come up with original choreography and team up with other students to do a performance. She was partnered with Onew and Taemin. They decided they'd work with Key, Janine/Minha, Vishala/ Hoo Jae, Jonghyun and Minho for the project. SHINee had written their first song called Ring Ding Dong. Taemin started the pitch but it was up to her to finish and arrange it. 

She warmed up which was normal. Her ankle didn't hurt that much and even if it did she would work through the pain. Onew heard the music and he looked at her. The way she moved across the floor and how she swayed. "Wow! Brent sure is something. This is some interesting acrobatics he added. I wonder if he'll be able to make the cartwheels and other complicated stunt." thought Onew but before Onew could finish admiring Brent, Brent collapsed when he did the stunt. 

Onew burst through the door and scooped Britney into his arms. "Oh god you're hurt. Come I'll let Minho and your friends know." said Onew and with that she was taken to Minho and Vishala's room. When they heard the news they rushed over. 

Minho: What happened?

Brit/Brent: Small accident. I don't think it is hurt that bad.

Minho grabbed her ankle and squeezed it. 

Brit/Brent: AAHHHH! F**K! That hurt.

Vishala: How'd you hurt it?

Brit: Dancing ok. I kept on pushing it since day one with dance battles and other .

Onew: Brent, I'm real sorry those dance battles were all my fault.

Brit: No it's ok. I should have known better. Don't worry about it ok.

Onew: And I'm sorry about Taemin's weird behaviour.

Brit: Shouldn't he be apologising?

Onew: He's too much of an idiot.

Vishala: What is he talking about?

Minho: Yeah. Wait is Taemin confused again?

Britney: Listen the last thing on my mind is Taemin. Right now my ankle hurts like hell.

Minho: Ok this is what is gonna happen. You and Hoo Jae will stay here. I'll bunk with Taemin for the while. I'll check on you guys later ok. I've something to do.

Vishala: Where Minha??

Britney: Probably looking in a mirror somewhere. 

Key entered the room.

Key: Or drunk and still asleep. I bunked by Jjong last night.

Vishala/ Hoo Jae: OMG did Minha do anything weird last night??

Key: Yeah he kissed me.

Vishala: First of all screw you assh*le. 2nd he did?? Brent we got to get that checked.

Onew sat on the bed next to Brit. 

Onew: Right now let's just take good care of Brent ok. 

And he patted Brit's head.