Oh !!

Dangerous Relations

Vishala/Jae: Thank you hyung.

Minho just stared at Vishala. He walked up to her and pushed her against the wall.

Vishala: What are you doing hyung?? LET GO OFF ME! YOU'RE HURTING ME!!!

Minho: Who are you really?? Is Jae even your real name??

Vishala: What are you talking about??

Mihno: Yesterday when I got back to the room. Your bed was a mess and I tidied it. I found these!!!!

Mihno stretched into his pocket and took out several charm bracelets which Vishala had placed underneath her pillow.

Vishala: I can explain.

Minho: I don't want an explanation. I'm going straight to the principal with this.

Vishala: NO WAIT!!!

Vishala pulled him back and he looked at her. 

Vishala: Minho please wait. Please have a seat and we can sort this out like two mature adults. I'll get Brent he'll explain it better than I.

Vishala texted Britney(Brent) who immediately rushed over.

Britney: Minho hyung we are truly sorry for decieving you. It's just that we are in deep trouble. We needed a place to hide and here seemed safe enough. My name is not Brent. Jae's real name is Vishala and Minha's real name is Janine. If we tell you any more it could be dangerous for you and us.

Minho: I understand. But now I feel compelled to help you. Let me help you as much as I can. Ok? And do you promise to do as I say??

Britney: Yes we do. But please don't tell Taemin or anyone else.

Minho: I promise but be careful ok.

Vishala: Then it's settled.

Minho: I've to go now. Will you two in a while ok.

Vishala and Britney: kk.

Minho left and Britney tried her best not to kill Vishala. She couldn't believe that she was that careless. Vishala relayed to her the Jonghyun run in. It could be plainly seen that Vishala had  little crush but Britney didn't want to make it obvious. Later that evening the girls had another meeting and planned carefully.