First Care Package

Dangerous Relations

Britney: First on the agenda. Because of Vishala's carelessness Minho is aware of our little situation. Before you kill her Janine. I was able to clean up most of it. He doesn't know a lot only that we are girls.

Janine: VISHALA! WTH!

Vishala: I'm sorry.

Janine: How you be so careless?

Janine began to tap Vishala. Britney had to intervene. Vishala begged forgiveness which was granted to her. Britney soon brought the little meeting back to order.

Britney: Second on our agenda.

Britney produced a box covered in brown paper. Vishala and Janine's emaotion were pretty mixed. Britney tried to put on a straight face to carry on the team. After all this was her team. Vishala tried her best to not cry.

Vishala: OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Our first package! I really miss home.

Janine: Oh cry me a river! I do too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Britney: Calm yourselves. Don't you think we should open it.

Before Britney could finish speak Vishala scrambled the package from her and nearly destroyed it. There in the package was 1 letter for each girl along with neccesities. They took care to conceal them properly in Minho's and Vishala's room. While reading their letters they tried really hard not to cry. Also in the package was a new mission from the corporation. The corporation alerted them that they would be notified as the corporation decided. Not much information was released to them. The following days were pretty boring. They were pretty glad.