OH MY KAI.... I MEAN TAEMIN!!!

Dangerous Relations

This chapter is written from Britney's Point of View.

Dear Lord, what am I gonna do? This DAMN ankle still hurts a bit. The performance is tonight! I must keep pushing. I'm doing it for Taemin. Yes, I'm doing it for Taemin. I just have to keep remembering that.

Before the dance Janine came over and did my make up. She also gave me my outfit. So apparently we're gonna be dressed as girls while they weren't. Onew made that decision. How ironic but nevertheless I was truly ecstatic. OH FINALLY TAEMIN IS GONNA SEE ME BUT NOT SEE ME. YAY!!

I wore a fitted black jeans with sequins up the sides of my leg. A blue long sleeved shirt with a leather jacket. The shoes were big and high. With silver wrapped around it. I straightened my hair. My long dark brown hair fell a little below my shoulders. I actually looked real pretty. It felt nice to be a girl again. I made my way to stage. Not knowing I was about to screw things up.

The stage was empty and the principal was about to announce us. When I saw TAEMIN! I knew I had a little something for him. I couldn't help but blush. He stared at me. It had felt like ages since I saw him. "Hey," he said and nodded his head. I did the same. "Good luck out there" he said. " You too" and then I don't know what compelled me but I kissed him. His lips felt so soft against mine. His tongue soon made his way into my mouth. When all of a sudden I heard a gasp. 

I turned and saw Taemin?? No it couldn't be. "You're real cute. Quite a catch" he his lips " A real good kisser too." He ran his hand on my sheek and said 'see you soon'..And the stranger left. I was awestruck. Taemin stared at me in disbelief. I knew that at that point in time I mirrored his expression. "Brent, how could you kiss KAI?? He's my nemesis!! WE shall discuss this later!" and he left me there to make his grand entrance. I soon folllowed but I know things were ruind between us.