Friends, Enemies, Frenemies Part 1 Jonghyun, Vishala, Minho

Dangerous Relations

Minho got up early to help Vishala but "he" (she) looked so peaceful sleeping Minho couldn't disturb such a sight. So Minho decided to go get breakfast and bring some back for Vishala. By then "he" would be ready for school right? 

Taemin: Minho hynung! Where is Jae?

Britney: Good morning Minho.

Minho: Hey Brent! You looked pumped for school.

Britney: Yeah! Can't wait!

Minho: He is still asleep.

Britney: So Minho you like your new room mate??

Minho: Yeah seems cool. Call me hyung. 

Britney: OK.

Minho looked at Brit's plate. 

Minho: Are you really gonna eat that? Not nutritious at all. 

Britney: But I like this. What's wrong with pancakes and syrup.

Minho: ALONE!! VERY BAD!! COME LET'S GET SOME FRUIT AND I'VE TO MAKE A PLATE FOR JAE!

Britney: OK

Minho made a plate for Jae (Vishala). He stayed too long and forgot about Vishala. He ran back to the room to wake her but she was already awake and was sitting on the bed reading a letter. He gave her the food. They sat and chatted for a while. They lost track of time and would have been late. Minho grabbed Vishala's hand and they both dashed to the hall. 

Vishala: Just in the nick of time.

Minho: Yea!

Jonghyun's master plan for that day was to trip Vishala (JAE). He had it all planned. He was so used to playing this prank on all the newbies. However Minho knew this and tried his best to avoid this. Jonghyun started to fume.

Jonghyun: Woah Minho!! Come here.

Minho: NO!

Jonghyun slid on the same slippery tile he put. His heart rate began to increase. He flew toward Vishala. He fell face forward onto Vishala. While gettting up their eyes met for a brief moment. 

To Jonghyun it was as though they were not on earth anymore. No one around existed. They were alone. Here staring into these big light brown eyes. He wanted to stare into these eyes forever.

Minho: JONG YOU COMPLETE ASSH**E!! WTF!!

Minho acted quickly and picked Vishala off the ground. "Look at you" he exclaimed " your clothes are dirty let's get you cleaned up. We've a few minutes before class. Miss will understand."

Jonghyun was completely and utterly dumbfounded. There was this strange feeling in his stomach. He walked to his locker. He couldn't go to class so he decided to go to the garden and he stayed there for the day.