Dinner with THEM

Dangerous Relations

"Dinner.. How hard could this be?? Thanks to our leader we're stuck in this !!!" thought Janine. To Britney this would be a perfect chance to get rid off the enmity between both groups. 

Taemin hustled his fellow band mates. "C'mon people move it." Said Taemin. Taemin related how he shocked Britney earlier that day to Minho. This made Minho's blood boil. He tapped Taemin. They met up at the restaurant. SHINee arrived late, fashionably late thanks to THE ALMIGHTY KEY. BY then the food had already arrived. Britney tried to be nice and insisted that Vishala and Janine did the same. Minho put as much distance between Taemin and Britney. This was going wonderfully. Britney was a bit shy about it. No boy was ever able to startle her like Taemin did but there was something special about him. She knew it. 

Everyone ate quietly. Not a word was said until Minho kicked Jomghyun under the table.

Jonghyun: Whoa! Minho trying to stop my growth??

Mihno: I think I'm a bit late Don't you think??

Key: Hey leave my Jjong.

Onew: Guys stop it.

Taemin: Let's just enjoy dinner with our new friends.

"Yes! Let's!" Janine said trying to force a smile.

Minho: Don't you have something to say Jonghyun hyung.

Jonghyun: Whoa not me!!! HEHEHEHE

Minho kicked him again and shot him a dirty look. "Damn bastard" Jonghyun muttered.

Minho: What did you say hyung???

Jonghyun: Nothing. Jae I'm sorry you fell in the hall way. 

Vishala/Jae: It's ok. Was my fault should have been careful. Besides why are you sorry? 

Minho: AHEM!!!!!!

Jonghyun: I'm sorry cause I was the one who tripped you.

Janine/Minha: WHAT?????? You little piece of !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vishala: WTF!!! Why??

Jonghyun: Point is I'm sorry. OK.

Vishala: Fine but that doesn't mean I forgive you.

At this point Britney (Brent) started to feel tired. She said her farewells and told everyone to enjoy themselves. Vishala would put it on Britney's credit card. Taemin insisted that he walk her back but she kept refusing. She wanted to put as much space as possible between them both. Taemin would not let this happen he really wanted to walk 'Brent' back. Britney couldn't take it. She then gave him the ok. He was really happy. 

The walk across the road was quiet. They decided to take a detour through the garden. Taemin knew this way was much longer but it was really peaceful. That way he could have more time. Then out of no where he pushed Britney against the tree. He began to caress her face with his long fingers then down her neck. Then he just cupped her face. " Hey, what's wrong? Did I startle you? with my kiss on your forehead today?" he asked. But before she could answer he swooped in for another kiss and this time it was not on the forehead. Britney couldn't let this happen. She swore it wouldn't. Before their lips could meet Taemin was slapped.

Britney ran as fast as her legs could take her. "Brent! Brent!" he called. She just ran away from the voice. No this was one thing that couldn't happen.