Enemies are made!

Dangerous Relations

Britney and Taemin sit together. "He is really close to me" think Britney. So she moves her chair a little away. " WAh! I don't bite.!" exclaimed Taemin and he moved her chair closer. Minho, Vishala and Janine came a little after and sat. Greetings and introductions were exchanged. Just then the double doors burst open. Two guys dressed in leather entered. They looked like the guys you really didn't want to piss off. You would just stay clear but that didn't scare Britney or any of the girls.

Taemin: Hyungs!!!!!! This is Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung. We are all here except for Key. Anyways, we're SHINee. We play school concerts and at the hangout spot not far from here. 

Onew just tapped Taemin. 

Onew: Taemin! Shut up. 

Taemin: Ok hyung.

Jonghyun: Key will be here shortly. We, on the other hand, are here to see those whom the school ranked higher. You don't look like much. And you're really short.

Minho: You speak of short???? 

Jonghyun: SHUT UP MINHO! YOU TALL IDIOT!

Vishala: Thank you blondie. :D

Jonghyun: Whatever.

Onew: So Brent or whatever your name is. Make sure you can keep up on the floor.

Britney: You are the one who needs to make sure he can keep up. Don't worry about me.

Onew: Hmmm. Are your moves as hot as your mouth?? Or as cold as your personality.

Britney: Oh please. You'll regret that.

Onew: I have no regrets.

Taemin: Guys let's just be friends!! What's wrong with you guys?

Britney: Lee Minha and Hoo Jae meeting now!

 

So Janine and her friends broke away from the larger group to discuss their affairs.

 

Taemin: Let's throw them  a party. I'm going. Brent is gonna need some help adjusting.

Minho: Yeah let's go. I'll prepare for Jae. See you guys tomorrow.

Key bolts in but the SHINee member do not pay attention and he feels ignored.

Key: THE ALMIGHTY KEY IS HERE ES! HOLD THE APPLAUSE! Are you having a meeting without me??

Onew: Don't you realize that Minho and Taemin are missing ALMIGHTY KEY???

Key: Oh yes! That's right. So how are we gonna get revenge??

Onew: Should we?? Seems wrong.

Jonghyun: No what's wrong is that they sauntered into our domain.

Key: So it's settled. 

Jonghyun: Well tomorrow is the first day Jae shall be tripped as is custom.

Onew: Remember Taemin and Minho can't know. They are too kind hearted.

Jonghyun: Hyung aren't you the leader??

Onew: So?? I'm sure we can have some fun with it.

Key: Then it's settled. It's a contest.

Jonghyun & Onew: Nah that's unfair.

Onew: You're the diva.

Key: Don't be jealous.

 

That night the girls fell into sleep. They thought they were prepared for the weeks to come.