Spying Accident! WHOOPS!

Dangerous Relations

"Really! Really!!" thought Britney! She couldn't believe what had happened. She went to the dorm room. There sitting on the bed was another care package. Taemin must have brought it for her. He was sweet but this wasn't the time for it. In the package was a cellphone along with spying materials. It was the first phase of the mission. Setting up the spyware wouldn't take long it was a one girl job. No need bringing in the others. They deserved some time off.

She proceeded to the place via GPS on her phone. She went through dark alleys and different turns until she reached a metal door shut with many locks. She needed a vantage point so using the huge garbage disposal bin she tried to climb when she slipped. She landed with a thud. It hurt. Her ankle twisted when she fell back. The door swung open and out walked someone she knew from school. Baekho!

She gasped. He ran and picked her up. He held her arm tightly. " Who are you? And what are you doing here?" he asked. " I'm nobody important." she said. " Yeah?? Then how'd you reach here?" he said roughly. "My boyfriend he tried to hit me when I ran and it's dark. I ran into the garbage disposal and fell. " she said. "Yeah? Are you lying to me?" he asked. "No. I'm new in Korea." she answered. "Ok but I never want to see you here again understand?" he added. "YES! I UNDERSTAND!" she answered. With that he left and bolted the door. "Oh great I just screwed up the mission!" Britney/ Brent thought.

Instead of limping back home she went on the bus. Her ankle hurt real bad. She hoped it didn't affect her dancing.