NO... I can't believe it

Dangerous Relations

Written from Taemin's POV!

No I can't believe it. He kissed him! He kissed him!

All I could think about was Brent kissing Kai. Oh how could he! I want to kiss him so bad.  I tried and failed. And Kai just waltzed in here and kissed him. That BASTARD! OHHHH JUST WAIT TILL I'M OFF THIS STAGE in the mean while I have to smile like an idiot even though my heart is breaking. It was as though the performance took forever to finish! Brent was here pretending nothing happened. 

As soon as I exited the stage I went in search for Kai! He had his hands on my property. I mean on Brent. 

      "KAI YOU BASTARD!! HOW COULD YOU KISS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"Hey Taemin. Your little friend wanted me too. That's why. He kissed me first." 

     "No you're lying!" I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. Hastily I was pulled away.

"Taemin what are you doing??" Brent said trying to sound worried. 

     " Sure like you care!" I retorted.

Brent raised his hands to my face and cupped it. "Taemin how could say that? Of course I care!" Then I pulled away.

      " No you don't! You kissed Kai and when I tried to kiss you. You-you-you pushed me away."

"Taemin, I thought that Kai was you. You truly did look alike"

       " No we don't"

"Yes you do. Taemin why are you crying?"

        " Because I like you a lot"

"Taemin, I made a cruel and terrible mistake but I can't do this anymore. I want to be with you but because of things I can't"

         " What? You want to be with me?? So tell me! Trust me! Trust that I will look out for you. I only have eyes for you. I only care for you.'

" Taemin the same applies for me. I didn't feel anything when I kissed Kai. But that connection we had was so strong I was afraid of what could happen if we  if I am with you. You can get hurt and that is a risk I will not take. I LOVE YOU TAEMIN!"

 Tears fell from Brent's eyes. The angle at which the moon hit his face made him look angelic, " You love me. You actually love me. Then don't be afraid. Because I love you too and I won't let anything happen to you. You hold too many secrets. You are too dark of a person."

"Taemin, I can't explain this now but when the time is right I will."

I pulled Brent into my arms. He began to sob like a child. We both sank to the ground. I now noticed where we were. The same place I had tried to kiss him. I rest my head back onto the tree trunk. Holding Brent, comforting him. "I love you too" I whispered to him.