Hoo Jae and Minha leave for a critical mission....and others

Dangerous Relations

The Next Day

" Would Lee Minha and Hoo Jae please report to the principal's office!" A voice was heard over the PA system.

"Ugh what now? All that walking?" whined Hoo Jae( Vishala).

  "Exercise won't kill you" remarked Minho.

 "True" Hoo Jae replied as he/she replied while walking out of the studio.

      " You'll just get hotter if that's even possible" Jonghyun called out to her.

And at that moment Minho tapped him. Both Hoo Jae and Minha met up at the office.

" Both your parents have called and asked that you take a leave of absence from school for a period of time. Very organozed I must say they sent letters and everything. Pack what you need. Outside they sent two drivers to you." said the principal.

"Ok" They both nodded before they left. 

They went to their dorms and packed leaving notes for their room mates and little descriptions of how they, SHINee, should take care of Brent to the best of their ability. 

" I can't believe I'm not coming! I should be you know. I'M THE LEADER!!!!" -Britney

   "Yeah well if you weren't so clumsy you would have been" -- Vishala

      "OH hush up. Just make sure to come help us."--- Janine

"Leave my team helpless you must be mad? Let me walk you to the car" -Britney

 They all left and proceeded to the car. As soon as the tallest chaffeur turned, Janine dropped her bag and ran to him.

     "TTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

          " Well my dear lady. I ,Tao, am here to take you to your next assignment. I too have been posted to Korea. Britney here is another care package. I'll be glad to help you right after Janine gets off me!!! OH seriously you're killing me!!" said Tao.

From the trunk a huge package was given to Britney.

" lemme guess I"ve set it all up myself." groaned Britney.

  " Actually most of it is already set up on the tablet in the package. Comes with Wi-Fi too." said a new voice. Britney turned to see Minhyun. " Everything that's there is set up already. Now be careful we don't want any thing bad happening." he finished.

"sure" and with that Britney turned her heels and walked off..........

Before she could reach her dorm SHINee stopped her.

"Brent," Onew began," Key,Jjong, Taemin and I were selected for some sort of program. WE're gonna be exchanged with those DAMN wolves from the north district. Only good thing they get chicken for lunch everyday."

 "Wait did you say Taemin??" Brit

   "YEah I"m going to! WE leave rather soon. An hour to be exact!" Said Taemin.

"I'll help you get packed" she said.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK That's all for now. I have physics to do!! 

Spoiler:

1. GTOP will be starring our next chapter

2. Some members of EXO too.!!!!

3. PLease read one of my other fan fics called Together Forever GTOP if you wanna know more about GTOP! IT's fairly new. 

And now I bid you all ado :D