First Encounters

Dangerous Relations

The principal dropped the girls by the doors and letf. This is what happened:

Taemin and Britney meet.

Taemin: Woah! Hi! I'm Taemin. How are you? You're so cute!! Are you my new room mate? We are gonna have so much fun together!!!! YAY!!

Britney: Um hello. My name is Brit  Brent. Yeah I'm your new room mate. 

Taemin: Do you like our room? Your in my class right? Ohhh Of course you're in my class. Congrats on your high score. Did you meet anyone else? Do you have a girl? Did you see the noonas from our sister school? By chance have you heard of SHINee? 

Britney: Hey. Let's go grab a bite.

Taemin: OK sure! That way I'll introduce you to everyone. YAY!!!!! 

As Taemin rambled on and on Britney couldn't help but have a headache. "Why can't he shut up?" she thinks, " Hope they are having a better time than I. Let me text them and tell them to meet me in the eating room."

Key and Janine meet

Janine: Hello.

Key: Um who the hell are you?

Janine: New room mate.

Key: UGH!! Thought you'd be nicer considering you topped me in my department. 

Janine: Wasn't hard. You're not that smart.

Key: Uhh you know who I am??

Janine: Don't know don't care.

Key: I'm THE ALMIGHTY KEY, biotch.

Janine: Like I could give a damn.

Key: Whatever just watch your back. 

Janine: Well btw my name is Minha.

Key: Why do I need to know your name??

Janine: Cause, you should always know and respect those better than you.

"First day and I've already made an enemy! Oh great! Typical me." thought Janine. 

Minho and Vishala meet

Vishala: Yo! Sup bro? Name's Hoo Jae.

Minho: I'm Choi Minho. Don't speak like that. It doesn't sound good coming from you. 

Vishala: What is your problem?

Minho: I don't have any problem. Sorry it's just we're room mates. I have to look out for you. Call me Minho hyung. Now let's go meet your friend Brent.

Vishala: How did you know that??

Minho: Brent's new room mate is my friend Taemin. Taemin texted me. Can we leave now? I'll help you unpack when we get back.

Vishala: Uh yeah let's go. And about your unpacking offer it's okay I think I can do that on my own.

"Wonder what's going on. Ahh well" thought Vishala.