Prologue

Dangerous Relations

Note Well: Other fans please note well that you may change the names mentally in your head. Please don't give any hate. I just wanted to create a great fan fic!!

 

Janine: Thanks guys for coming with me. You are the best. Well after me that is!!

Britney: You are such the diva!

Janine: Well duh!

Vishala: Janine you are the diva. Britney's the . And I'm the nice one!

Britney: Nice? In what world?? Certainly not this one.

Janine: LOL! Where are we even going? What are we even gonna be doing?

Britney: Hence I'm the smart one. We will be journeying to Korea. There is a boarding school for talented teens and well exchange students. Hence the reason they speak many different languages including English. We will be "converting" to boys maybe cause it's a boy school. Don't worry though we are allowed to leave during the day. Care packages will be sent to us every week from the organization. It is quite possible that we may have missions while incognito. Hopefully they won't be too hard.

Vishala: Obviously you read the reports.

Britney: That's my purpose in this team. To do all the unwanted paper work and read reports. :D

Janine: Let's not know each other while on the flight. Need to catch up on sleep.

Britney: Affirmative.

Vishala: I hear you Overlord Janine.

 

The flight was very uninteresting. Once they got there they went shopping for their many neccesities. From cute girls they were transformed into cute boys. They soon arrived at the school with their new identities: Janine --> Lee Minha--> Korean 

                 Britney--> Brent Jones--> British

                 Vishala--> Hoo Jae (Prosperity)--> Korean

At the school they were out through a series of tests to see which departments they were sutied for. To their amazement they topped the school in their chosen departments.

Janine--> Fashion topping Key

Britney--> Dance topping Taemin and Onew

Vishala--> Vocals topping Jonghyun(shocking) and Minho

 Accompanied by the principal out girls journey to their dorms to meet their new room mates. They were put in rooms according to their specialty.

Janine --> Key

Britney--> Taemin

Vishala--> Minho