Milk.

Not So Secretly in Love

 

~*~ JaeHwa ~*~
 
I'm walking around the corner to meet Hyungsoo and I think of what to say if he's still mad. He didn't sound mad on the phone, but with him it's hard to tell. He shouldn't be mad with me. He's mad because instead of painting that afternoon I was doing ballet. I mean, ballet is just as relaxing to me as painting since I've done ballet ever since I was little. But ballet is a dance, and him dancing is "uselessly moving ones body" but really it's self expression just like painting is. 
"Jagiya!" I hear him call and wave me over to the table he's picked out. "You looked lost in thought. What were you thinking about?" 
"Oh about what I should do tomorrow. Are you busy?" I reply. 
"Hmm.. Nope, you should spend the night jagiya~ we could spend some time together." He says as he kisses up my neck. 
The waiter comes and I push him off a little and chuckle.
"Hmmm... Maybe, we could do some fun stuff like-"
"Play doctor" he cuts me off. 
"Paint the walls" I finish.
"Hmm I could paint you like one of those French girls," he moves to my neck and whispers in my ear "you'll be my French girl right jagiya?" He pulls away smiling and starts to eat. 
Ahh I hope he doesn't try anything tonight.. I'm not a good girl I mean I'm seventeen and he is not my first boyfriend. But he wants to be my first, umm you know.. yeah.. No. I like to have fun, but I don't want to do that yet, I'm not ready. He's a guy and I know he wants to, he's asked, he's tried,  for months now. But no. Just last week when I spent the night, he wanted to again, and it was getting harder and harder to get him to realize I didn't want too. 
We ate in silence and then walked back to his house, stopping by a liquor store. He wanted soju, and it's been a while since my last smoke, so we asked ahjussi neighbor to buy them, which he did of course since he was fond of mine and Hyungsoo's art. 
"Kamsahamnida ahjussi~" we said before heading inside Hyungsoo's house. 
"Is your mom here?" 
Stupid question. I knew she wasn't, but I felt that if she was maybe he wouldn't try anything. He shook his head and went up stairs pulling me behind him. 
He went to his room and met me on the balcony, "here you go" he said tossing me my lighter. 
I smiled at the sight of it, it was in the shape of a gun, I thought it was cute and its been my favorite lighter ever since I bought it. 
"Ah it was here! I thought I lost it." I clutched it to my heart for a second then lite my cigarette. 
He finished the bottle about 5 minutes after I finished my cig. When he finished we walked into his room and decided to watch a movie. He was putting the movie on and I was changing into pajamas when he came into the closet with only his boxers on. 
"Yah, get out its my turn" I say laughing and shed off my pants. 
"Ani." He says and traps me in between his arms against a wall. 
"Wait your turn" I kissed him and quickly put on my sweats. 
He smirked and lifted my shirt up kissing me and pulling towards the bed with him. 
I have a weakness for his kisses I'll admit, they were sweet, but sensual. And right now they were hungry, and passionate. Slowly pulling me on top of him he rubs up my back till he finds the strap of my bra. 
The room is lite by the closet light alone since he didn't even bother turning on a movie. 
We kiss and roll and bite for 10 or 15 minutes until his kisses become slow and sweet again. 
"Jawhwa-ah~" he coons as I lay my head on his chest.
"Eung?" 
"Saranghae" he rubs my shoulder with his thumb and kisses the top of my head. 
I chuckle, "Nado" finding his hand and intertwining out fingers. 
"Goodnight" he says before falling asleep, probably from the soju. 
At least he didn't try anything, I think before falling to sleep. 
 
.
.
.
.
 
My eyes flutter open and I see the time, it's 7 am. My body is cursed to staying up late and waking up early, which would be good if it was during the school year. But it's not. It's summer, and I can barely sleep in past 9. 
I'm awake already, I think pouting, might as well have a smoke.. 
Hyungsoo is still sleeping when I go out to the balcony and light up.
About 10 minutes later he comes out and back hugs me, kissing my cheek and yawning. 
"Morning sunshine~" 
I can feel him laugh and smile. 
"I have something to do at 8 so you should get going soon." 
He hands me my phone before heading back his room. 
11 text messages. 
Lets see 2 from my mom and 9 from my brother. 
Now in what world does that make sense?
It was already 7:30 so I went back into Hyungsoo's room to get my things and leave. He sees me and pulls gives me a tight hug. 
"I'll see you later jagiya" I say and kiss him. 
"You better" he remarks as I walk out and wave to him from the street. 
I walk to the bus stop and get on, but about halfway home.
♫ " Geot eulon Bad Girl sog eulon Good Girl " ♫
"Yeoboseo?" I says getting off the bus.
"Noonaaaaaa~" 
"Yah Jung Hoseok if you ask me to make you food I swear-"
"Jebaaaaaaaal~" 
Sigh. 
"I'll take you shopping Noona jebal~ My friends and I are hungry, and you make the best pancakes" 
Sigh number two. This boy.. 
"Fine fine. I'll be there in 5 minutes. Do we have milk?"
I can hear him run to the fridge, "Eobseo.. I'll get some for you! Thank you Noona!" 
He hung up.  
Aigoo.. Well I guess I'm making pancakes. Oh I should get cinnamon too.. I'll stop at the store, since Hoseok is probably gonna forget to get milk anyway. 
Back in the bus I go. The bus ride is slow, the girl next to me is texting her boyfriend, telling him she'll be over at 8. The man in front of me is reading an article on his tablet.
Wow those shoes are nice. 
"I like your shoes" I tell the girl next to me.
She looks down, then at me and smiles "thank you" 
The sneakers are black high tops with silver studs on the side. 
She stays on when I get off, and walk towards the market next to my house. On old woman is sitting outside. Should I ask her to buy me a pack? This one wont last me all summer, I should get a few more.. 
I ask her, and at first she refused, but when I told her I'd buy her something too she agreed. She went in first and came out soon after, handing me my packs and money, but I let her keep it. She smiles and went on her way. 
I stuff the packs in my bag and walk in the store to get the cinnamon. 
I didn't want to go home just yet, so I kinda just wandered around until someone tapped on my shoulder.
 
~*~ Namjoon ~*~ 
 
She's here. She's at the market. 
Hoseok sent me out to get the milk. Well not really, but I figured if I came back with the milk I could talk to her. 
"JaeHwa?" I tapped her shoulder.
She was a little surprised but she smiled and bowed. 
"Oh annyeong. I thought Hoseok would forget to get the milk so I can myself" 
"Oh I came, the rest of them were playing games so.." 
She smiled, "Should we get milk then?" and walked to refrigerator section picking one out and heading to the register.
Do something. 
No don't. She's taken.
Hurry. 
"Oh here I'll pay" I say moving in front of her to pay.
"Oh ani do- oh okay.. Gomawo" she said and followed me out. 
We talk but not for long, it's a short walk to Hoseoks house. 
We walk in and everyone's still in the game room.
She snatches the bags and goes into the kitchen. 
"HOSEOK-AH. IM HOME!" 
Home? 
Everyone's running this way now. 
"NOONAAAAAA~" he runs and hugs her, petting her hair. 
"Did you spend the night at Hyungsoo's?" 
She nods. 
"Aish, I don't like that. Noona just because he's you boyfriend doesn't mean I won't beat him up if he tries anything with you!" 
Boyfriend? What?
If she's not Hoseok's girlfriend.. Then who is she?