Ramen.

Not So Secretly in Love

~*~ JaeHwa ~*~ 

Hi, my name in Jung Jaehwa , and my twin brothers name is Jung Hoseok. I'm seventeen years old, and I love to dance and paint. 
My boyfriend loved when I painted, he said that I looked the concentrated and he loved that. However, he wasn't fond of my dancing, he said that it was a waste of time. I wasn't angry about it, it's just something my brother and I did when we were young. Who got scouted and is a trainee for Big Hit Entertainment. 
It's Summer right now, which means that our parents are in Europe, there's no school, and Incan dance and paint however much I want.
Our parents own an Airline Company so they always travel. 
I'm coming home from the art studio, it's late, I'm cold, and I forgot my jacket.. yay.. 
Hoseok won't be home til later, he's at the company with his group, hanging out or something. 
I walk up the street to our house and type I the gate code, bypassing the messy garden and straight into the house. In the hall way and living room there are pictures of Hoseok and I at the beach in America, Ferris wheels, kissing each others cheeks, you now normal Mother posed forced pictures.
Until my friends actually met him, they thought he was my boyfriend. 
That's not disturbing at all.. 
He's been in the company for about a year now, they haven't moved him to dorms, and I've never met his group. 
♫ " Geot eulon Bad Girl sog eulon Good Girl. Naleul jal aljido motamyeonseo nae - " ♫
"Yeoboseyo?" I say answering my phone putting it to my ear so I can make ramen. 
"Noona~" Hoseok cooed 
"I'm like two minutes older than you," I say slightly annoyed "when are you coming home?" 
"I'm on my way, can you make ramen? A lot of ramen. Make 5 noona, jebal~" 
"5? What did you run a triathlon?"
"The group members are coming over. Jebal?"
"Yeah yeah. Ppali or I will eat it all without you" I hung up.
Well I'll finally get to meet them.
♫ " Geot eulon Bad Girl sog eulon Good Girl. Naleul jal aljido - " ♫
"Ohmygod what?" I said annoyed
"Jagiya what's wrong?" 
Oops. "Oh, oppa, mianhae. I thought you were my brother.."
"Ahh, do you want to get some dinner? I know it's late but I'm craving some tteobokki"
My stomach growled, that sounded good right now.
"Hmm... Okay, let me finish my brothers ramen and then I'll go. The - okay yeah I'll meet you there" I hung up again and waited for the water to boil. 
The door cracked open and I heard Hoseok yell "NOONAA~"
Aish seriously, he always calls me noona when he wants food. 
"Kitchen" I respond. 
Him and his friends walk in and he kisses me on the cheek, "Did you come here from the studio?" He said poking the paint on my shirt. I nodded at him and introduced myself to his friends, they were cute and polite. 
One, Jimin, was staring at the ramen. He asked if it was ready and I nodded, turning around again to put the powder in. 
Jimin found the wood board and put it on the table, surrounding it with 6 plates. They all sat down and talked while I got the ramen ready to serve. 
As clumsy as I am I never thought I could burn myself making ramen.
"Ahh!" I snatched my hand away from the edge of the pot and held it as tears began to form.
Another friend, Namjoon, ran to me first and took me to the sink, quickly running my hand under cold water. I relaxed as my hand felt better and processed what was happening. 
I looked at him, his hands were rough, and he had dimples.
"What?" I snapped back to reality.
"Gwenchana? Does it still hurt?" He repeated looking at me.
"Oh umm no, thank you"
He blushed, everyone was surrounding us at the sink. 
I grabbed the towel and served the ramen, not wasting anytime to go meet Hyungsoo. 
"Umm I'm gonna go now.. See you later guys!" I said giving Hoseok a hug and heading out the door. I hope Hyungsoo isn't mad with me about yesterday.. 

~*~ Namjoon ~*~

She's cute.. But she's J-Hopes girl, I can't think about her. 
Maybe we should stop by after practice more often.. 
Actually, we might even be moving in here. Manager Hyung said since we couldn't afford our own dorms yet, and J-Hopes family had offered their mansion sized house, we could possibly be moving in. I'm not sure if he knows about it though.. 
"J-Hope-ah! Come here." I called him over and walked into the living room. 
There's pictures of them, from high school, a picture of her kissing his cheek, I shouldn't be staring, but I am.. 
"What's up?" 
"Did Manager Hyung talk to you about our living situation?"
He looked down for a few seconds, then looked back up smiling. 
"Oh ne! You guys are moving in right? I'll show the rooms after ramen, do the others know?" 
I shrug, I wasn't sure what they knew honestly. 
"Okay" I agree, "let's eat first and then talk about it" 
We go back to the kitchen and raid the ramen that she made for us. What's her name? Is she older than me? She's older than J-Hope I know that. How long have the been dating? Since high school?
J-Hope spoke first.
"Guys, do want a tour of my house? We have 5 spare rooms from when our cousins lived with us and we have a game room." 
Excited murmurs we exchanged and we all got up and followed j-hope around his house.
The game room was so awesome.
Pool table, dance dance revolution, xbox, play station, there was a foozball table too. 
This was like teenage boy to middle aged man heaven. 
"The rooms are this way" he said leading us to the corner of the house that had the stairs.
We walked up and there were more pictures of them together.
Living here is gonna be tough if I develop a crush. I should stop before this gets out of control. 
Man this house is huge.
5 rooms for us, there's 6 members, that means we gotta share one. Haha. Jin will go with Taehyung then.. 
"Hyung! Your house is so daebak!" I hear jeongguk yell.
"Well guess what?!" I reply making eye contact with hoseok. 
"Manager Hyung said since we won't get dorms for a while you guys are living here!" He said with a giant smile.
Bromance spread throughout the room as they started filling into the rooms deciding on where to sleep.
I lay on the couch in the living room loft, yeah their upstairs has a living room too, and think of how long it's gonna take us to move in here. How often am I going to see her if I live here? Does she spend the night here with j-hope? 
I don't think about it for long because about 5 minutes later we go to the game room and start getting crazy.