Coffee

Not So Secretly in Love

 

~*~ JaeHwa ~*~ 
I'm not really sure how I ended up in my bed, I swear I fell asleep on my bench in front of the tree. 
Crap.. 
I have to paint.. That painting of the birds has to be done by at least 7 pm tonight.. 
Aaaaargh. I bet you it's before 8 am..
Yep. I'm staring at the clock. 
It is 6:45 in the morning. 
I hate this. 
Roll over. Sigh. 
Okay, well I don't want to go to the art studio so I guess I can go in the separate living room..
My art stuff should be in the room across from me, or at least my books, I need to look at birds. 
At least one of those books has animal painting help I could look at.. 
Okay time to get up. 
This is sad I'm limping around my house sob sob. Okay door, open. 
I open the door and limp my way to the bookshelf. 
Whose laptop is this? 
Whose books are these? 
I turn around and see Namjoon shuffling around in bed.
Oh . 
I grab the books and limp out as quickly as possible. 
I think he woke up though. 
Oh well it happens.. 
Downstairs my brother, Jeongguk and Jimin are passed out on the living room couches. 
The separate living room and extra rooms are on my parents side of the house. 
There's one I use as a painting room, it's got tile floors and gets the most sunlight. 
There's a black room for when I did a lot of photography.  
There's a room with white tarps, props and lamps for taking pictures. 
There's two more upstairs that my parent use as their office. 
My painting room is getting brighter as the time grows closer to 7 am. 
I have a stereo in here too, so I put some music on and set my painting canvas up. 
The canvas I am using for this project is about as long as my arm and a half and about 5 ft tall. 
I sit down, and study the books bird section for a while before starting. 
Within an hour I have the outline of both birds done. 
I suppose I should wake up the boys and feed them.. Maybe after a little more adding. 
I add the branches, the leaves, the beaks, along with the wings of the birds, another hour and a half. 
Holy crap it's almost 10.. 
Okay time to wake them up.
I pass the kitchen on my way upstairs, but most of them are already awake. 
They're just talking, about what to do today, and such.
"Noona~ I'm hungry.." Hoseok whines and leans on the table. 
"You can cook. I'm busy, I'm painting." I reply. 
"Ya. This wasn't suppose to come off for a week." Seokjin holds up the wrist wrap I abandoned this morning on the kitchen island. 
"Well I had to paint. It was constricting me~" I smile and go to the cabinet.
"Aish! There's no coffee." I leaned my head against the door and whined. 
"I'll get some.." A sleepy voice walks in the room and pats my shoulder. 
"Oh will you please?" I look at him and beg. 
 
~*~ Namjoon ~*~ 
"How badly do you need coffee?" I chuckle and pat her shoulder again. 
I just woke up, usually Hoseok, Seokjin, sometimes Yoongi and I would meet up at the coffee shop and then go to practice. 
Right now I really want some coffee. 
"Where's a good coffee place?" I ask.
"There's one strait across the street, after the first stop sign,make a right, it's on that corner. Get me a white chocolate mocha pleeease~ here." She got some money from the drawer on the island and gave it to me. 
"Also buy a pound of grounded coffee please. Thanks so much~" she walks out to the backyard and disappears. 
"Anyone else want something? My treat." I put the money back and wait for their orders to come. 
Seokjin and Yoongi ask for their usual, so I left after they told me. 
Walking around, I see tons of couples. 
But the girl thats walking in front of me stands out. 
That girl has wicked shoes, they're high tops with studs. 
I wonder if Jaehwa would like those.. 
The chick wearing those shoes led me to that coffee shop. 
She got in line before me, so I asked her about the shoes, she said she made them herself. 
Small talk, that's all, she ordered. 
She sat down, and a guy who I assume is her boyfriend, since he kisses her, came and sat down with her. Couldn't see him, but he looked familiar.
My turn to order.  
Since its 4 drinks I sit and wait. 
Text my little sister for a bit, my parents and her don't live in Seoul. 
But I head a familiar voice and look up, it's the girl and her boyfriend. 
At that moment I realized why the guy looked familiar, and I now I know who he is.
 
~*~ JaeHwa ~*~ 
I was smoking outside for a bit, since Hoseok doesn't like me to smoke in the house.  
It was nice outside. 
I wish I could swim.. 
Just two weeks, and I can. 
I went back inside, Namjoon hadn't gotten there yet so I went back to painting. 
I got the vibe that Seokjin kinda hated me for taking off my wrist wrap. 
I can't paint with it on! 
I finish the background and add the colors, then start on the wings. 
Knock knock. 
"Come in~" 
"Hey, coffee is here." He pops his head in. 
I look at him and he starts laughing. 
"What?" I sneer. 
"Go away its not done!" I shoo him out and head to the kitchen to get my coffee and add creamer and sugar. 
Everyone's looking at me.. 
Everyone's laughing. 
What the ?! 
"What?!" I whine and look at them all. 
"Noona.." Hoseok whispers and rubs his forehead. 
I touch my forehead, it's wet.. 
I look at my fingers, it's paint. 
My forehead and cheeks are covered in paint.. Damnit.. 
"SHUTTUP IT HAPPENS!" I stomp out embarrassed. 
Ohmygad this is why I paint at the studio.
No one to make fun of the paint I smear on by accident while I'm working. 
Oh that's funny. 
Okay back to work. 
I finished the wings, so I start adding color to the birds. 
The last part, it takes the longest.
Here I go!