Destruction

Not So Secretly in Love
~*~ Namjoon ~*~ 
That morning I woke up, feeling better than I ever have before. 
JaeHwa was still next to me, but she was waking up, it's around 7 am.. 
"Too early.." I say and toss my head back into the pillow. 
She sits up and rubs her eyes, probably fully awake, she wakes up early, I can her hear from across the hall. 
She comes back down and kisses my cheek. 
"Namjoon ah.." I looked at her, eyebrows raised. 
"I really like you.. That's all.." She blushed and smiled and laid face down next to me. 
Wow she's so cute. 
I grabbed her waist and pulled her against me, probably trapping her in my arms but oh well. 
"I'm still sleeping you can't leave me yet." I smile and kiss her head. 
She laughs and puts her hand over mine. 
"Arasseo~" 
"JaeHwa." 
"Hmm?" 
"What if your brothers already awake?" I didn't think about that.. 
We're gonna have to explain this.. 
"He'll know, he probably already does, he's good at reading me.." She says cooly before closing her eyes again. 
"Do I have to worry?" 
"Aniyo. He's not the type to be protective, just supportive." 
That's true I guess, he was supportive to me about my feeling towards JaeHwa, he wasn't threatening. 
I still feel like I should tell him. 
I kissed her head again and I fell back asleep. 
She played with my arm, walking on it with her fingers, which is probably what made me fall asleep so quickly. 
 
.
.
.
 
I woke up again, it was 10 now, she was still there, she was listening to headphones and playing a game on her phone. She turned to see me when I looked at her, she smiled. 
"Morning~ again haha.." She took out the headphones and put her phone down. 
I put my arm and leg over her. 
"I don't want to get up." 
She laughed, "I don't either, but aren't you hungry?" 
Sigh. "I am.." 
"I'll go make something, come down soon." She smiled and kissed me cheek before leaving. 
 
.
.
 
Breakfast was over. 
We were heading to the dance studio for some exercise. I rode in the car with her, Taehyung, and Hoseok. 
Hoseok and Taehyung kept whispering sweet nothings to each other until we got there. 
Did they know already? 
JaeHwa said she hadn't told them yet. 
JaeHwa and I acted normal. We didn't hold hands, we didn't kiss. 
Oh.. I should probably ask her to be my girlfriend though. 
I'll ask Hoseok first.. 
Heh.. With that thought I rub the back of my neck as we head into the studio, Jeongguk going strait to the stereo. 
Him, Jimin, and Hoseok usually warm up with freestyle. 
Seokjin and I are the least best dancers of our team, Yoongi and Taehyung are better than us, but not better than them. 
JaeHwa joined the dancing line in their warm up freestyle as the rest of us non dancers sat on the floor stretching. 
"Hyung, are you gonna ask her out?"  Taehyung whispered to me. 
"Shouldn't I ask Hoseok first?" I was actually serious about asking him. 
Taehyung shrugged. 
♫ " Geot eulon Bad Girl sog eulon Good Girl. Naleul jal aljido motamyeonseo nae - " ♫
Jaehwa's phone. 
She slid over on her knees and answered it. 
"Oh oppa!" She walked out the door and continued the conversation. 
I walked up to Hoseok and took my chance to ask him about her.
"Hoseok.. I was wondering if it was okay that I-" 
"Ask her out already." He cut me off and smirked. 
I laughed nervously. 
She came back in just then and handed the phone to Hoseok. 
"David oppa wants to talk to you~!" 
She stretched. 
Hoseok talked. 
He hung up soon after and put the phone back in her bag. 
We had all warmed up. 
Everyone but JaeHwa was working on the routine the company had been taught us. 
JaeHwa was doing her own thing. 
Ballet. 
She had her flats on, she was wearing what she wore last night in the rain. 
At least now it was dry. 
Her eyes were closed but she didn't hit anything. 
She was on tempo with her own dance even though our music was blasting through the room. 
We did our routine a few times. 
Took a break. 
Did it a few more times. 
It has been about an how but she kept going. 
During our 4th break, she had been dancing for two hours now, she finally stopped. 
We were watching her now.
 The last move she did was a split, and she leaned back, almost flat over her back leg. 
She finally had opened her eyes and immediately unfolded from her split to lie face down on the floor. 
We laughed and she rolled onto her back. 
I was opening one of the closet doors when is suddenly broke. 
"NAMJOONIE! Our god of destruction! Whyyyyy?!" Yoongi had collapsed to his knees and so did Jimin. 
Seokjin shook his head, everyone else laughed. 
I was embarrassed. 
JaeHwa started to walk over to me.
"No no no no! Don't go near him or your life span will become shorter! You won't live as long if your with Namjoon too much!" 
Yoongi held her back, his arms around her stomach, she laughed harder. 
They called me God of Destruction because everything I touch breaks. 
"Gwenchana Gwenchana! That door has always been broken." He let go of her, she came over to me and fixed the door.
"Thanks" I smiled and rubbed the back of my neck. 
Ah, I'm sweaty and gross.. 
"We should get ice cream!" Jimin offered. 
Everyone nodded, we were dancing for a while, I'm hungry. 
 
.
.
.
 
We headed back to the house, it was around 5. 
JaeHwa, Jimin, Taehyung and Jeongguk hadn't returned from getting ice cream yet.
We were sitting in the game room playing a COD4, Hoseok was talking with Yoongi. 
"So don't you think JaeHwa likes Namjoon?" Hoseok said too loud. 
Yoongi laughed. 
"I could see them." 
"Are you gonna ask her out yet?" Hoseok asked me. 
Yoongi dropped the remote and stood up. 
"WAIT YOU GUYS ARE AN ACTUAL THING?!" 
I put my head between my knees, Seokjin paused the game and everyone looked at me. 
"I don't know how to ask her.." 
It's true I didn't. 
She's so special but so regular. 
Do I make a big deal or do I just make her happy?
Will she settle for flowers or does she want pretty things? 
Ahh.. 
"Just be normal with her, be regular. And be quick before I kill you." 
He played the game again and our characters were shooting at each other, I killed him with a throwing knife. 
"Swag."  We laughed. 
We kept playing and waiting for them, but honestly how do I ask her?