415

Not So Secretly in Love

 

~*~ JaeHwa ~*~
I looked in the mirror and saw Hyungsoo talking to my brother. 
Ugh. 
"Jagiya!" He walks over. 
I hope he's not mad. 
I turn around and smile "Oh you're here I-" I'm silenced by a long kiss. 
What the ?! Don't kiss me in front of my brother! Are you fuxking crazy all his friends are here! 
I blush and push him off. 
"Hoseok! 415?" I yell and smile.
"415" he says and runs over to his spot and I run to mine. 
We start, it's a 4 minute 15 second set we came up with when we were 15 and do it when either of us remembers. 
It's got flips and duet hip hop moves. Plus a little ballet, Hoseok took it for a year with me a long long time ago. 
The ending was him as a table, and me hand standing on his back. 
When we finished, everyone was looking at us. As I was about to get off, he coughed. 
My right hand slipped forward.
And the next thing I knew I was on the floor, kneeling over my brother.
I landed on my painting arm, my right wrist. 
The pain wasn't to bad in my arm, but my wrist. 
Have you ever touched a hot metal rod? Well it was like that rod was my bone. Burning me from the inside.
Someone held my shoulders and brought me up, hiding my teary face with his chest. 
Oh this was bad, I haven't hurt myself in a long time. I don't think it's broken.. 
"Gwenchana? Did something break?" 
I sobbed and said I'm okay. I don't know if he understood. 
"Let's go to the hospital.."
He picked me up and carried me his car, I hadn't opened my eyes yet. 
I didn't want to see my wrist and because now I felt a warm wetness on my knees. 
I bunched up into a ball as he put my seatbelt on and got in. 
I must have fell asleep for a little because I woke up again and he was carrying me into the hospital. 
Oh my wrist. 
We were taken into a room and he put me in a bed, that's when I opened my eyes. 
To Seokjin. 
"Oppa, kamsahamnida.. I'm sorry if I made a mess in your car.." I wiped some blood off my knee but it stung. 
He chuckled and laid on the other bed in the room. 
"Eung. You didn't, just wait for the nurse to check you over." We were both silent. 
Hyungsoo is gonna be mad with me.. I was dancing. 
I was dancing and I got hurt. 
I was dancing and I hurt my painting arm. 
Oh he's definitely gonna be pissed. 
"Are you worried? Don't be worried. It's probably just a sprain." Seokjin said. 
"It's not this. It happens I'm not worried. I'm worried about how Hyungsoo is gonna be. He doesn't like that I dance.." I look at me knees. 
There bleeding down to my shoes. 
Damn these were my favorite flats. 
My stupid pants cut off right above my knee. 
I knew I should have worn tights.. 
"Ahh.. He seems like a tool. Sorry.." 
I blush. "Did Hoseok tell you that? Hyungsoo... He's been acting a little different lately, towards me.. He-" 
"Jagiya!" He came in with the rest of the boys. 
"Oh you're here.. For dancing, I'm really really sorry. Mianhae jeongmal." I closed my eyes again. 
"Pabo! You fell! You hurt your wrist. Your painting wrist!" He yelled.
He was angry.. 
"I'm really really sorry. Lets talk later okay?" I opened my eyes and pleaded with him.
He's never like this. What the hell is wrong with him? He's yelling a lot.. 
"Ya I can't believe you-" the nurse came in and interrupted him. 
Everyone stared back and forth between he and I. 
Well this wasn't a good first impression of him.. 
"What happened to you darling?" The nurse asks as she cleans my knees. 
 
.
.
.
 
I rode home with Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin. 
Jimin and his questions.. 
"You weren't scared when you fell? I was!" 
"Your  boyfriend seems kinda like a ."
"Noona if you need anything I'll be your helper!" 
"Can I be your helper?"
"Do you really love him?" 
He went on and I 'fell asleep' to avoid answering.
"Ya leave her alone." Namjoon said, "she should get rest. Don't bug her a lot. We're all going to help her." 
Aww.
"She's a girl you have to treat her like a princess." Jin said.
Aww! 
"We'll be here seven princes" Yoongi added. 
Dude frikking aww!
"Noona got hurt pretty bad.. How long is she on crutches?" Jimin asked.  
"Two weeks. Her wrist wrap stays on for one week." Jin replied. 
Okay maybe living with them won't be so bad. It's not like I have any friends to spend time with this summer anyway.. 
They all went on trips, and I'm just... Here.. 
We arrive at my house and go through the car gate to park in the back, where the backyard / garage is. 
We're home before Hoseok and the rest of the boys, Hoseok must be driving.. 
Seokjin carries me into the game room and they play as I continue to 'sleep' but I'm just worrying about Hyungsoo. 
He hasn't been mad with me a lot lately, but those were over small things. 
This was a big thing, to him.. 
This was my future career to him. 
Oh yeah the crutches! Well I fell on my knees right? Well I kinda moved sideways when that happened, but my legs didn't. So I tore a tendon or something like that.. 
"NOONA!!!" Hoseok is here.
"JAGIYA!" Oh . 
I opened my eyes and sat up. 
Namjoon was sitting next to me, playing with my crutches. 
"Namjoon-ah can you take me upstairs to my room? Jebal?"
He nodded and I scooted into his lap. 
"Ppali~ I don't want to talk to Hyungsoo down here.." He nodded and we went upstairs. 
"Is he always like that? Yelling?" 
"No, no.. He got mad but he's never really raised his voice like that. Please don't misunderstand.." 
He nodded. 
"Oh actually.. Do you want to go to the roof?" I smiled. 
He looked at me and nodded. 
"The stairs to the roof is just past my room, that way." 
I pointed and put my arm back around his neck. 
I need a smoke.. 
I need to hide from Hyungsoo. 
Maybe he won't yell if Namjoon is with me.. I still don't know why he yelled... 
 
~*~ Namjoon ~*~
I feel bad for her. 
Yoongi, Seokjin and I are worried for her too. Hoseok, he's like a mother, so he is already worried. 
Her boyfriend, he yelled at her, that pissed off Seokjin and Taehyung. 
Taehyung had a girlfriend, he treated her nice, but it didn't work out. 
"Sorry if I'm heavy.." She closed her eyes, probably embarrassed. 
"Ani, you're not. Could you- the door." She opened it and we were on her roof. 
It's really interesting.
There's a fake tree, in a giant planter along one side of the roof, the other has a hot tub and patio set thing. 
"Whoa, cool." 
She smiled and pointed to the chairs. 
"Want to sit?" 
I nod and take her there, sitting across from her. 
She seems nervous, she's digging around in her bag. 
Is she hiding? From Hyungsoo? 
"Do um, do you mind if I?" She holds up a pack of cigarettes. 
"Oh no go ahead." I put my feet on the table and stare out. 
It's almost sunset-
"Pretty" she smiles. 
"What?" 
"It's almost sunset~ Its pretty~" she chuckles and lights up. 
 
~*~ JaeHwa ~*~
 
We stayed like that for a while. He asked about Hyungsoo and I told him everything. 
We concluded he was probably just worried about me. Not actually mad. 
I'm stressed though, so I go through a few smokes. 
"Well he shouldn't treat you like that. Even for the shortest amount of time." He says. 
I nod. 
"It will work out.. Thanks, for listening." I smile, he nods.
"I bet they're looking for you, let's go back down?" He asks when I finish my cig. 
"Oh right, yeah, let's go~" I stretch my arms out around his neck as we head back down. 
We go back down to the game room, everyone is there. No Hyungsoo though, he must not have stayed. 
I find my crutches and make my way to the kitchen, since only one knee is damaged I can get around but standing and laying down is hard. 
I wonder if they are hungry.. 
I sit at the table and think of what they would want. 
I make a list, it's been about a week since I went shopping. And now 8 boys are gonna be here.
I'll have to go shopping every few days.. 
Ugh I need money. I need to sell a painting. I need to paint.. 
"HOSEOK-AH! COME HERE!" 
Instead of one, they all came running. 
They all sat on the other side of the table. Putting their elbows on the table and resting their heads on their hands. 
"Ne Noona~~~" they all cooed.
Oh brother..