Dress + Hair

Not So Secretly in Love
~*~ Namjoon ~*~ 
JooHee took us to dinner. He paid too. 
JooHee sat next to JaeHwa and so did Jeongguk, I sat across from her, next to Taehyung and Seokjin. 
The night went by pretty smoothly.
Hoseok and Taehyung caught glances of me glancing at her. 
It was embarrassing on my part.. 
They're chemistry was comfortable. 
I was a not jealous but, she's known him longer. It makes sense that she would have more skin ship with him, more inside jokes, more memories.. 
Would I get a chance to make memories with her? 
"Hyung can we go to the shoot with Noona tomorrow?" Hoseok asked him. 
"Hmmm.. I don't see why not! I might need to find a guy partner for Jaehwa anyways." He laughed, Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows at me. 
Way to be subtle Taehyung. 
 
.
.
.
 
It's raining when we get home. I'm soaked, I have JaeHwa my jacket. 
She threw my clothes in the dryer and went to sleep.
Thanking me with a hug that I enjoyed probably too much.
We'll see what happens tomorrow I guess. 
I thought as I layed back in my bed that night. 
 
~*~ Jaehwa ~*~
 
The photo shoot is early in the morning. 
Seokjin a awake before I am, barely, I still shower first. Most of the guys showered before they slept. 
Should I shower my hair? Ugh yeah probably.. I don't know what they want to do with my hair so I'll dry it.. 
I walked out of the shower with bent over, my head down, toweling my hair and I run straight into a body. 
"Omo ah mian mian" I tried to lift up but instead I was hugged. 
A groan, and arms fell onto my back. 
Another groan and I'm able to life my head up.
To Namjoon. 
"Brush my.." He sleepily let me go and closed the door behind him to the bathroom. 
Aigoo..
Back in my room I had hung up my robe and put a tank top and shorts on. With the appropriate undergarments of course.
I dried my hair with a blow dryer, it's cut in layers so it was slightly easier. Minutes later it was dry, all I had to do was brush it, and it would instantly become strait, with a little bit of a wave, but sadly not much. 
Since I didn't know what I was wearing other than a dress I wore a strapless bra under my tank top and spandex shorts under a long skirt. 
I looked in the mirror and shrugged at my no make up face, my unstyled hair, my small frame, my slender ish waist, my average chest, my dancehall muscled legs. 
It was all average, it was all regular.. 
Am I regular?
Does someone look at me and think "oh she's regular" and not pay attention anymore? 
Is it good to be regular? Is it bad? 
Sigh. 
This must be what happens after a breakup. 
JooHee texted me - you might need a guy partner for certain shots, you can use one of your brothers friends or one of mine :) -
Oh how exciting.. 
- do they need to be taller or the same ish height as me? -
- taller! - 
Hmmm.. The only one noticeably taller than me would be Namjoon. 
I'll ask him. 
I walk out to make the savage boys breakfast and him and Seokjin are already sitting at the table. 
"Oatmeal okay?" I asked.
They nod and continue their whispered conversation. 
"You look pretty~" Seokjin says, Namjoon lays his head in the table. 
"Thank you~" I curtsy haha. 
"Is your hair like this naturally?" He came behind me and played with my hair. 
What the faack? Ahh it tickles.. 
"Hehehe yah yah," I wiggle my head and shoulders "I'm making you food already, go away~" I say in a joking tone. 
So there's no mis-understanding. 
Namjoon is laughing and Seokjin justs sulks back to the table and looks embarrassed. 
The kitchen fills with everyone else quickly, they ate quickly, we left soon after that. 
Not everyone came with me. 
Suga, Jeongguk, Jimin, and Seokjin stayed behind. 
Hoseok, Namjoon, and Taehyung stay in the corner of the photo shoot area. 
It's in a building, but in the basement area? It's under the building, but it's a large area. Well lite, well conditioned, and not stuffy at all. 
Anyway, JooHee uses this place a lot. He used it for pictures at prom, all of our friends had a mini Photoshoot. 
I was getting my make up done. 
They asked if they could change my bangs and cut them into front bangs, and since I don't really care I complied. 
My make up was simple, it made my skin look a bit lighter, and there was a thin line of eyeliner. 
My hair had a flower crown in it, it was small and thin, it went well with my chocolate brown hair. 
I think I might have fallen asleep when they did my hair.. That's embarrassing.. Because I'm pretty sure that my hair was different when I got out of the chair from when I got in it.. It now had sections that were curly on top of the rest of my strait hair. 
"JaeHwa! You need a guy!" JooHee shouted at me as I walked to him, he smiled. 
I turned around and walked on the cold ground to my brother and them. 
(The ground is cold because I'm not wearing shoes) 
"Namjoon will you be my partner?"