Splits.

Not So Secretly in Love

 

~*~ Namjoon ~*~
 
I'm so damn confused. 
She called Hoseok's house 'home' . She has a boyfriend that he knows. Hoseok calls her Noona. Is she family?
"Yah, if he tries anything I'll make sure to keep it a secret now!" She teases, and laughs.
"Not funny! I don't like anyone dating my sister that I don't know! Maybe-" he looks at me, then Jin, then Yoongi.  "We'll maybe these guys but, if he tries anything I'm gonna beat him up!" 
He turns to us, "Guys! If any guy tries to get in my sisters pants you'll help me beat him up right?" 
"Yah stop will you!" She laughs and throws an egg at him, which makes all of us burst into laughter.
"Noona!" He whines. "I'm trying to protect you!" 
She shakes her head and continues making pancakes. 
"Ttarawa egghead~" she says and takes him to the bathroom. 
She's his sister? Wasn't expecting that one.. 
She's still taken. Damn.. 
 
~*~ JaeHwa ~*~
 
"Bend down." I say pointing to the tile in front of the tub.
Hoseok pouts and leans his head in the tub. I grab the shower head and bring it down to wash his hair. It's one of those fancy detachable ones heh. 
"Don't do that. My relationship isn't a fighting match for you and your friends pabo." I say wrinsing out the egg. 
He nods "Mianhae Noona."
I smile, "Gwenchana~ I know you want to protect me, but maybe not all of your buddies, some of them look 15" I laugh and put a towel on his hair. 
He gets up and rubs the towel over his head. "Arasseo, but some of them are 15 Noona" 
I laugh and head back into the kitchen.
"Is anyone allergic to cinnamon?" I ask before adding it to the batter. 
Everyone's nods no and I start the pancakes. 
 
~*~ Namjoon ~*~
 
All I want is a regular girl. 
And I found one. 
But she has a boyfriend.
My regular girl, has a boyfriend.
She's done cooking and serves us, we're all talking and laughing, she's sitting next to Yoongi, whose taking up her attention. Why am I like this? Am I jealous? The pancakes are delicious, I've never had them with cinnamon and I regret never trying it until now.  
"JaeHwa do you want to come with us to dance? Hoseok said you guys own a practice studio right?" Jimin asks her. 
She blushes, "I'm only good at one kind of dance.." She looks to Hoseok.
He laughs, "Ani she's not, she's also good in hip hop! Noona come with us!" 
Shes more flustered and holds her hands up, defeated. "Arasseo!"
We're all done and most of the guys go back to the game room while she cleans the dishes, all except Jimin, Hoseok and I. 
He's telling her about us moving in, she's not uncomfortable with it. She's making jokes about how she'll never sleep with all the noise we will make, all the food she will cook, and all the laundry. 
"Okay I'm done with the dishes. I'm gonna change, I'll be right down" she says and disappears down the hall. 
"Guys. If you ever meet her boyfriend, don't be fooled, he seems like a nice guy, but I just have an off feeling about him." Hoseok says with the most serious face I've ever seen on him. 
"Okay let's go!" She comes back with all the boys, smiling and dressed in a tank top and harem pants, with some worn ballet shoes. Most of us are in the same clothes as yesterday, Hoseok let some of us borrow clothes though, so some of us have different shirts or shorts. 
"Noona~ do you want to drive?" 
She thinks, tapping her chin.
"Hmm... We don't have room unless we take both cars. Do you want to-" Jin interrupts her.
"I drove us here. We lap sat. But we could split them up between both cars." She nods. 
Jeongguk, Hoseok, and Taehyung go with Jin. Yoongi, Jimin and I go with JaeHwa. I sit in the front. 
Jimin is flooding her with questions. 
"How old are you?"
"17"
"Do you have a job?"
"Sometimes"
"Sometimes?"
"People buy my paintings"
"You paint?"
"Ne, it's my hobby"
"How long have you been dating your boyfriend?" 
"Mmm almost 8 months"
"What kind of dance do you do?"
"Ballet"
"And hip hop?" 
"I'm not good in hip hop" 
"Do you drink?"
"Smoke"
Whoa.. She looks so healthy, she doesn't have that cough either..
"Regularly?" 
"No. Every once in a while"
"Are you still a v-"
"HERE"
She parks and quickly get out, leaning against the car waiting for us. Jin pulls up as we get out, and we all head inside. 
Hoseok and Jimin are playing with the stereo, everyone else is stretching, including myself.
"Namjoon-ah! Are you going to dance?" They joke. 
I'm not good in dance. 
She turns to look at me.
"Is he good?" She asks them. 
"Oh yeah! He's the dance monster!" Okay, I laugh at that one.
"Ani, I'm not good." I say embarrassed looking at her.
"Ah~" she nods and continues stretching.
I can't help but watch because she stretches different then us. She uses the bar, putting her leg up on it, leaning over it, I guess that's how ballerinas stretch.
Yoongi stands next to her trying to copy, she's laughing and he's wailing from pain. 
Everyone's looking at her, she smiles, and does the splits with one leg still on the bar. 
"Whoaaaaaaaa!" All of us start giving her props, Jeongguk tries to copy but falls, all of us including him laugh at his failure. 
After a few more minutes of stretching she starts doing back bands, hand stands, and flipping back over. 
What is she? 
Yoongi's jaw drops, Taehyung 'faints' and Hoseok challenges her with a backflip. 
She looks at him."You wanna go there little brother?" 
He nods. 
She exhaled and starts to do a cartwheel, but in the middle pushes off and twirls before landing. She exhaled, then  smirked at him as we all formed a half circle for the two of them. 
He does some hip hop dance moves we learned last week, and takes a step back into our half circle. 
She presses her lips and steps forward, she does a simple hip hop move, but sits down, lifts her body up with her hands and starts spinning, weaving her hands through her legs and finisheswith a handstand.
Holy crap is she a b-girl? 
She steps back in the circle and looks at Hoseok. 
He calmly steps in, bows, and gets back in the circle. 
"WHOOOOAA! SHE WON!" 
"WHAAA NOONA YOU'RE THE BEST!" 
We surrounded her and she curtsies nonchalantly and thanks us individually. 
"Thanks Namjoon-ah. You should dance too, show me what you got." She tell me as she moves back to the bar. 
I at dancing. 
I so bad it honestly stresses me out. 
Maybe she could help me out, she's pretty good. 
I wish..  
We start doing the set we learned this week, Jaehwa is sitting, watching us. 
"Got it?" Hoseok asks her.
"Ani. Once more!" 
He nods and we do it again, stopping for a water break after. 
She texts someone and drops her phone back in her bag, then heads over to us. 
"Hey let's do that set" she smiles.
We looked at each other in confusion, Hoseok high fived her and we got in our positions.  
She took Hoseok's spot next to mine and smiled at me. 
It's a bout a three minute long set, and Hoseok and Jimin have a solo. 
Someone came in while we were halfway through but nobody acknowledged yet. 
She got his solo down perfectly. 
Jimin was almost late on his because he stared too long. 
We finished and all stared at her. 
Sweaty and breathing hard Jin asked, "Jaehwa that took us weeks to learn how did you get it down after half an hour?"
She shrugged and said "It's my talent. I learn quickly." 
Whose the guy Hoseok's talking to?