Squishy

Not So Secretly in Love

~*~ JaeHwa ~*~

SPLASH

I was caught halfway between breathing when i felt arms around me pulling me into the pool.

WHO THE ?!

I'm flaining helplessly, trying to get to the top of the pool.

"WHO THE F-" Hoseok's stupid head pops up out of the water and he smiles.

"I LOVE YOU NOONA~!!!" He sings/yells as he swims away from me.

"Come here you bastard" I say smiling and half kidding. I'm gonna beat his .

 

~*~ Namjoon ~*~

We came downstairs to the pool after changing and Hoseok sees her standing at the pool.

He said he was gonna do something funny.

So he ran into her and pulled her in the pool with him.

I gotta hand it too him it was pretty funny, but she started wrestling him in the water and the resut of us just about died when he starting screaming the most irrational things we have ever heard him say. 

"Noona no!!"
"PLEASE NOT THERE"
"DEAR POSIDEION MAKE HER STOP"
"Noonaaaaaaaaaaaa"
"I DONT BEND THIS WAY!!"
"I WISH ALL THE SEAGULS WERE HERE"
"SEAGULS SAVE ME FROM HER"
"SEA WIIIIIIIITCH"
"NOONA JEONGMAL JEONGMAL MIANHAE STOP IT PLEASE"
"JEBAAAAAAAAL KUMAN KUMANHAAAE"

All of were standing around the pool laughing ourselves to death as her and Hoseok wrestled in the water, when all of a sudden Taehyung jumped in and started hitting the both of them with water noodles.

She let Hoseok go and he swam to the edge. She was focused on Taehyung.

He smiled innocently and she chuckled before turning to us.

"Arent you getting in?" She asked.

We all jumped in making a huge wave in response. 

.
.

We swam around, played a few pool games. and races. 

Right now we're playing marco polo.

Jimin is it. 

Hes somewhere near the middle of the pool, all of us scattered along the edges.

I can see her at the deep end, with Taehyung, Jimin is in the shallow end with Seokjin and Yoongi teasing him. 

It doesnt really phase him when she gets behind him and hangs on his back, her legs loosely wrapped around his waist. 

I can't help but be jealous of him. There she is, hanging on his back, hes not doing anything. Although if he did I'd be a lot more jealous, so i was glad he wasnt. They're talking but not very loud, replying to Jimin's "Marco" every once in a while.

Taehyung isnt a bad looking guy i'll give him that, hes playful, and he's very compassionate. He had a girlfriend, but recently became single. She was just dumped, are they talking about relationships? I've nerver really seen them talk before.

Have i been staring at her too long? Hoseok is side staring me.. 

Jimin's closing in on them. she let's go of him as they both submerge under the water and split off, her coming my way. Taehyung going under Jimin to the other side of the pool yet again. 

"Marco?!" He calls reaching foreward.
"Polo!" We all say, he's frusturated and turns around again.
Yoongi and Taehung continue to with the water and their calls.

She swims over to Hoseok and I.

"Hiya~" She says as she hung on my back the same way she did to Taehyung. Her legs wrap around my waist.

"Uhm hey noona.." Why am i calling her noona.. I've never done this before. I've never liked someone older than me..

"Noona~ You still do that?" Hoseok says as he copied her, hanging on Seokjin's back when he came over to us. 

Jeongguk, Yoongi and Taehyung are all teasing more Jimin in the background with their yells and splashing.

"I never stopped." She chuckles and put her chin on my shoulder.

Remain cool. 

"Noona~ What are you making us for dinner?" Hoseok asks.

"I was thinking let's go out? I'm craving meat today.." She smiled and wrapped her arms and legs tighter.

"Has anyone ever told you youre kind of squishy?" She whispers as the four of us make our way to Jimin and the others.

"Squishy? Are you calling me fat?" I laugh.
"Ani ani not like that~ You're body, its squishy.. Like a stuffed bear.." Her voice faded again.
I am not the buffest guy, but i work my arms out, so i'm a little biag arounf my arms..
Only she wasn't trying to say about muscles. I wasn't skronny either.
"So is squishy good?" I ask.
She nods, "I like to think so.."
She chuckles before letting go of me swimming up to Jimin, letting him tag her.

.
.
.
 

The game ends and we all get out. 
Sitting around in the backyard for another hour or two untill 6 pm.
 

"Let's go out for kbbq. My treat~ Dibs on shower!" She says and runs into the house before any of us can even get up.
Slowly nut surely the rest of us get up and head into the house.

"Namjoon-ah, can i ask you something?" Hoseok and I fall behind the rest of the boys.

What's he gonna ask me..
does he know I like her?
.
Calm. Stay calm..